If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
I figured Id start a new thread for a new month! For those that didn't follow the last thread, I tested out the hormones from my mc in Oct, but then O'd and got faint +. Went to the doctor and she said I was getting ready to O again! So now I am dying to know if I am pregnant and how many babies there could be!

5dpo today and it's probably just a wondfo evap but it came up straight away!

image.jpg

Do y'all see what I see??

I can see something just a little fuzzy and hard to make out.

GL! I have been following your story for a little bit and I really hope this is your take home baby/babies :)

GL! :) I definitely see a faint line - hope it's the start of your BFP.

Thanks ladies! Def not bfp yet but There's definitely something there irl. Hope this is it!!

Have been following you for a few months and really hoping this is it for you!! Good luck and baby dust to you!

Good luck hun! I wish I was close to testing. Im 1dpo tomorrow and am NOT good with waiting!! Keep the daily tests coming :happydance:

Aw thanks y'all!

Oh Meagan, I was the same way last weekend! I hate the wait!!

I totally see it!!! eaaa when are you taking a FRER :) :dust:

WAAAH I usually get some people that don't see it! Calming down.. calming down..

I have 2 FRERs but I think I'll wait till like 10 dpo. But I think I'll do a wondfo and FS in the morning :D

I see something too!!! Good luck leah! I hope this is it for you and you get your rainbow!!

GL Beauty! :) I really hope this is it for you! How awesome, double O! :D

Thanks beautiful!! How are you??

Boobs are starting to get sore! I keep having like sharp pains that go away and come back.. Hm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->