If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

Meagan; condoms are no fun no matter how you look at it and they are downright awful when you want a baby. I'm sorry <3 How are you and hubby doing overall?

Liz; it's possible that you are having implantation bleeding and early symptoms. Or your body is just messing with you :shrug:

Hi Claire :hi:

With my luck it's probably my body messing with me, I've never had clots before when I've spotted in the TWW before...

Thanks Sara.

It's tense, lots of calm before the storm then the storm hits. Rinse and repeat. I'm having a hard time- he's trying the best he can. Between the condoms, tossing the vitamins and my gf talking about her morning sickness I'm very broken :(

Waiting impatiently for this awful feeling to pass!!

It's got to be really hard to change your mindset away from ttc. I think in time you will be able to move on. I hope that you and hubby can get rid of some of the tension for good. I'm sure having a better relationship with him would help (but of course never take the place of having another baby).

I'm doing ok. My body seems to be gearing up to O which is good. I'm hoping O holds out until hubby gets home on Thurs. He's been gone over three weeks now. I wanted to go visit him but all the flights are full and I always travel standby so I only get a seat if there are extras.

I agree. I don't know what I'd do with myself if we had to stop TTC. I mean we've taken breaks, but hopefully it's not final for y'all. :hugs:

3 WEEKS?!? Man I've had a hard time with Anthony being busy every day all day for the last month, but at least he mostly comes home at night! I hope you do O later so y'all can make that baby!!

So I'm having to stop symptom spotting because the hubs officially gave me his cold. So sweet of him right? I can't tell the difference between nausea from the cold or because of hormones etc. who knows! Just adds to the mystery and anticipation of the dreaded TWW :dohh:

ug. we need a clear sign of pregnancy so we don't have to guess, like a light that turns on near our belly :rofl:

it's been a long stretch without Jeff and Emily has really been acting up. So glad he's coming home soon. His work schedule will change and he will be gone more but going forward he should be home at least 2-3 days a week.

I agree Sara!! There needs to be an 'occupied' or 'unoccupied' sign like on the porta-potty and as soon as little bean attaches it changes lol

We've had lots of bad weather here. Hubby had to work of course. He had to run from a tornado and then drove right into one. So scary!
I'm proud of myself. I was home alone with the dog and I kept very calm. I knew stress wouldn't be good.
Now I'm at my ex SIL house with my nieces. They have a storm shelter. Waiting on hubs to get off work so we can go home.

Meagan I hope you and hubs are able to work things out soon.

Leah that sucks about the cold... but I came down with a cold before my BFP.. all that jazz about the immune system going down the tube is so true. Fx for your BFP!

I miss our busy thread!

How is everyone???

Almost 8dpo here and testing like a mad person!!

Hey Leah!!

I'm doing okay.. I've been better! Trying to keep busy, keep my mind off of TTC. I did up my roots yesterday and threw in some pink for spunk. I love it and it was a nice distraction.

8dpo! That's so exciting ;) dear god get your bfp girl :D

Hi ladies.

Leah, I saw a line on your test today but couldn't tell if it had any color. Fingers crossed.

Meagan, I'm so glad you are sticking around to chat with us :friends: Ohh, pink, sounds cute.

I am right around O time. I can't quite tell what my body is doing right now. I'm CD 10 but that is in my O window. I had some EWCM yesterday but not really today. I had a positive OPK today but my urine was really dark so maybe false positive? I'm hoping it was false positive because hubby isn't home until thursday night. Come on body, hold on to that egg for a few days!!!

Jump him as soon as he gets home, lol

As for me I'm still doing OPK's every flippin' day, waiting for a positive one.....my boy just turned 10 months, I though for SURE I'd be o'ing by now....:coffee:

Leah - ooooo 8dpo!!!! Hopefully you get a good line show up soon!

Meagan - it's always nice to get your hair done when ur feeling down :) I love it cos my friend is a hairdresser and we always have great chats while she does my hair!

Sig - hopefully your hubby is back in time!! Atleast it's not long now :-D

I am waiting for AF to finish and then the long wait til O begins :-( such a dragggggg

Everyone's so quiet :(

Having a bad day. Should be the start of my fertile week. I'm so turned off of sex. I also got an infection from lube my dr used on Tues.

I'm hoping you ladies are doing well, sorry I'm gloomy I can't shake this not trying for a baby thing. Trying to look forward to nicer weather and keeping busy in it.

:hugs:

Sorry you are having a bad day Meagan :-( sucks you got an infection!!
That's good you have nice weather though!

AF has pretty much finished for me. CD5 today so still a week or so til fertile time!

HI Meagan. You sure do seem to have a sensitive body! Sorry about the infection.

We Bd the last two nights. Hopefully we didn't miss my O when hubby was away. I'm not 100% sure either way. I did have lots of EWCM yesterday morning so I'm hoping that means that I hadn't ovulated yet.

DD and I are both super happy to have hubby home again! We have just been hanging out around the house, working on the yard, going for walks. Today hubby and I are going on a movie date. All dd wants to do is watch Peppa Pig.

I started weight watchers a week ago. I'm doing their simple start program. It's pretty easy to follow. I'm really hoping I see a difference. I've had a terrible time trying to lose weight this past year; way harder than it has ever been before.

dove; are you breastfeeding? I'm wondering why your O is so delayed. I am a huge believer in acupuncture. I bet that would get your body cycling again in no time.

Hey Sara!

I'm allergic to glycerin lubes do it to me often if I'm not careful. It's the only thing I can deduce did it.

Hubby and I are off to see Oculus - that should be nice. We don't go out much. I also got my nails done as a pick me up. All these things like hair and nails I chose not to do all while TTC cuz id go get FRERs instead lol.

Yay for having hubby back! You're a tough cookie I don't think I could do it. I went away for a week to watch my niece graduate highschool in Ontario and I was a mess for the first few days. Yup, you're a tough cookie ;)

dove; are you breastfeeding? I'm wondering why your O is so delayed. I am a huge believer in acupuncture. I bet that would get your body cycling again in no time.

Yes, I am. However, we're down to about 5 times in a 24 hour period. I got it back with my older son when he was 34 weeks, and I expected to be about the same this time...he's now 44 weeks and 2 days...but who's counting???:dohh:

Yay for hubby being home and you guys being able to BD a couple times:thumbup:

ETA---I've heard a couple of people talk about acupuncture....I'm kinda scared of it though. Have you had it done much?

Acupuncture isn't all that bad! I did it for 6 months in highschool for headaches. Helped immensely. Id check it out :)

Hey favorite ladies!! :hi:
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been testing like a maniac and still don't have an answer :haha: That's what I get for testing WAY too early!

Sorry for all your body troubles Meagan! How are you doing otherwise?

Sara! I hope you caught it!! Either way you still have a chance :)

I'm also apprehensive about acupuncture. I see groupons for it all the time and almost take the plunge to try it, buuuut I always wimp out! I HATE needles. Every time I have to get an IV, I faint or nearly faint. So the thought of them being all over my body freaks me out a little. At the same time though, I've seen it help a lot of people. Maybe I'll send DH and he can be the guinea pig :haha:

My mom told me this afternoon she's happy I'm not pregnant and doesn't think we would have kids until we know our relationship is going to work out. That stung a lot. Actually got me pretty angry. I've already been oddly emotional this week, so it just rubbed me the wrong way. I love my husband more than life and if we waited until we were in a perfect situation with no debt, no family drama/added stress, no this or that, we'd be dead before trying! I think she's starting to see that my dad is declining and she wants to harp on anything to bring me down with her. (Dad's 85 and was diagnosed with dimensia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->