If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

How insensitive of you mom, I'm sorry. Besides, no one ever knows if it's going to work out. People don't go into it thinking it won't work out. My grandmother has dementia, so I know how hard that must be, especially on your mom. Maybe that's why she said it....

Morning ladies!!

Leah - I saw a post on another thread about how much you pay for medical stuff and OMG. That's insane! I couldnt imagine having to pay that much for health care. Sometimes i'm grateful for Canada and our free healthcare, even if that means I have to wait for some things or we arent as speedy as the US.
I also agree with you, there really is never a PERFECT time to have a baby, life always has something wrong with it. And no one is ever sure if anything is going to work out. You just got to do what is right for you right now, or in the immediate future and hope for the best! No one in my family expected that my husband and I would work out.. we got pregnant 4 months after being together.. and our 5th wedding anniversary is next month :)

My dad has Alzheimers and hes only 63, I know what you're going through :hugs:. He was just diagnosed in Oct and its been awful. Its like hes completely gone, theres no moments of clarity where he resembles the old dad hes just this new version of my dad thats taken over by Alzheimer's.

Im trying my damnedest to start being okay. Seems like the littlest of things sets me off into feeling blue about not longer TTC. Its getting better, very slowly. Havent had much of a sex life since. We did it once, and it was a bit (figuratively) painful. Then I got an infection and havent wanted to do it again. I keep hoping that he'll change his mind soon but every ounce of my gut says were years away now.

Sigh. One day at a time.

I can't rave enough about acupuncture. I have used it twice in my life, both for fertility reasons. I had fantastic results both times. The first time I hadn't had a period in over two years and after two months of treatment my periods returned. The second time I hadn't had a period in 111 days after a miscarriage. The day after my first treatment I had cramps and my period started shortly after. My RE said I would probably only ovulate 2 or 3 times a year going forward. With acupuncture I have now ovulate 5 months in a row!!!!!

The needles are teeny tiny. So thin that they are flexible like a super thin wire. I'm sure any acupuncturist would meet with you and just show you the needles and put one in your arm so you can feel what it's like. Not painful.

Leah, Sorry your dad is getting worse and your mom is being insensitive. I wish you had a more supportive family <3

Meagan, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. He's so young to have such an advanced problem. I'm glad you are doing things for yourself and feeling like you are getting back on track.

Hi Ladies.. sorry I've been MIA. Finals are coming up so I've been overwhelmed with school and exhausted.
I've been reading and keeping up with you guys just haven't had time to reply!

Sorry Meagan and Leah about your dads. I know it isn't easy. I lost my dad when I was 12 to cancer. It is hard to see the strong man in your life be crippled by any disease.
Leah - what your mom said is very heartbreaking. Sending you hugs from my way. Like you said, if we all waited for the 'perfect time' to have babies then the world would go unpopulated. Fx that you get your BFP soon!

AFM... first scan at 1pm today and then I see my doctor after that. I am really hoping to see baby's heartbeat. That will make me feel so much better. "Morning" sickness has hit me within the last week. No throwing up yet but major nausea. Have to keep something on my stomach constantly to keep it from getting too bad.

I will update you guys later after my appt. Hopefully with good news!

:hi: Hi Aimee!! Good to hear from you. I'm glad things are doing well. Must be hard to study for finals when you aren't feeling the best. Can't wait to hear about your scan :)

All is well with our little baby... pushed my due date back a day. December 26th :) making me 6 weeks 3 days.
Heartbeat was a healthy 125bpm and was absolutely the best sound I have ever heard!
Will post pics when I get home :)

That's so great you saw the baby and heartbeat!! What a relief for you!!

anyone ever get sore nipples/breasts mid-cycle? So weird for me.

Here is our little baby :)
Thanks ladies.. it was definitely an amazing day. Another scan in two weeks :)

Sara-- I used to be sore nipples after O.

Attachments

• IMG_20140505_202850_680.jpg
    IMG_20140505_202850_680.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12
anyone ever get sore nipples/breasts mid-cycle? So weird for me.

I used to get that just before AF or when I was pregnant!

Here is our little baby :)
Thanks ladies.. it was definitely an amazing day. Another scan in two weeks :)

Sara-- I used to be sore nipples after O.

Beautiful baby, how amazing:)

AFM, I just ordered my THIRD order of BULK OPK's, as I only have 12 left....3rd times a charm, right??

I finally made us a thread outside of testing!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...es-beyond-we-stick-together.html#post32560011

I put it under groups and discussions :)

Hi ladies.
I am 9 dpo and tested today because I'm crazy and addicted :haha:
I didn't see anything but when I came back a couple hours later there was definitely a colored line (picture below). Maybe just an evap but I did another test to be sure. Here it is. What do you think? Who can tweak it for me? I'm a terrible tweaker :dohh:

I hate that the only answer is wait and see! :wacko:

Attachments

• hpt dollar 9 dpo.jpg
    hpt dollar 9 dpo.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 38
  • hpt dollar 9 dpo dry.jpg
    hpt dollar 9 dpo dry.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 32
more obsession.
Here is a pic of the second dollar store test now that it is dry (after an hour). The other is the last 10 mui strip I had laying around-pic taken after 5 min.

Be honest!

Attachments

• hpt 9 dpo test 2 dry after an hour.jpg
    hpt 9 dpo test 2 dry after an hour.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
  • hpt 9 dpo 10 mui photo at 5 minutes.jpg
    hpt 9 dpo 10 mui photo at 5 minutes.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 38
I think it looks like an evap hun, although I am hoping I am wrong!! I had one of the worst evaps ever on the dollar store tests, but that's not to say it happens to everyone! Keeping my FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->