If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

Hey ladies! So my temp went up even more today! My boobs are now sore too, I know I Oed! But if I change my settings back to advanced on FF it still says I didn't O, what's with that? I have a clear temp shift!

It may just need to see your temp go down to confirm. I'm not a big fan of FF. Even after a + opk, it can't make it's mind up when my fertile week is. I don't think it's a good app for people who miscarry since I entered my mc's it freaked out and shows my cycles are like 48 days and I O twice in a month. :haha:

Ya me to! since I entered my miscarriages it's done weird things to mine as well! I had to put in 1 dummy temp to make it find O.

Meagan- Please don't go completely :(. I can't imagine what you and hubby are going through, but will be thinking of you guys and hope you can find a peaceful place in your life. We're always here for you! I agree that we should start a general chatter thread :)

Hello,

Sorry for just butting in on this thread but I just wondered what you lovely ladies made of this test??

Start of BFP I evap line??

Going to retest tomorrow and see what happens!

Good luck to everyone on their :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
Hi there! :wave:

Looks like an evap to me, was the photo within the time limit? Have you taken another test yet? :)

Hi there! :wave:

Looks like an evap to me, was the photo within the time limit? Have you taken another test yet? :)

That's what I thought :/

Not yet going to retest tomorrow I think trying not to get my hopes up easier said than done!!

Thanks for looking sweet :)

Did you see a line when the test was still wet? I agree with Lacy :)

oooh goody! Post your test tomorrow while it's fresh between 3-5 min photo :)

FX'd for you!!!!

xoxo

Thanks Lacy I appreciate that. Hubby's been kinda distant lately and very moody. I opened Pandora's box to talk about it and the end result was he doesn't want a baby anymore. Can't say were on good ground anymore, he doesn't seem to know much of what he wants. I guess until he at least knows he wants me no sense in faking it. Just threw me for a complete loop cuz he was on board right up until he wasn't ya know? He was taking vitamins for me and talking about why we weren't getting pregnant yet and how to fix it. Then bam, he's over it.

Even if we get back to the place of TTC the clock kinda resets and we have to start at square one almost knowing it's not going to happen cycle #1 that we might be in for a long haul, one he wants to delay or even put off completely.

Sorry for venting, I'm in a weird place and truthfully no one knows were TTC except my preggers gf and she's all about her being pregnant I don't even want to discuss this I get envious with her... so I've only got you ladies to talk to :(

Things are quiet, and tense around here. But please ladies make some noise I need to be excited for someone :)
Xox

I'm so sorry you are going through this Meagan :-( it must be so hard wanting to TTC so bad but he doesn't. Hopefully he changes his mind soon things get better between you. Sending lots of hugs xx

sorry Meagan :hugs: I hope you and hubby can get back to a good place and spend some time remembering why you love each other.

Whoo-hoo Cycle Day 7!!! :dance: :yipee: :dance:
I know not very exciting but I was making some noise for Meagan :thumbup: :rofl:

Hubby came home yesterday and has to go back out of town today. It was nice to see him even if briefly. In one more week he gets to come home for at least 3 days.

Oh Meagan :( men complain about us women being indecisive! Gosh! :haha: :hugs: we're all here for you!

3 dpo and itching to test :coffee: :blush:

I know the feeling Sara! Anthony's been so busy and I miss him terribly. For the past 2 weeks he's worked his normal Monday-Wednesday and Friday 6a-6p schedule but also picked up Thursdays and Saturday 24 shift AND he's taking a class 6p-10p Tuesdays and Thursdays and every other Saturday 8-5. This weekend we're going to DC for another class so our one day we'd get together (Sunday) he's busy. It's awful! We barely have time to check in before he falls asleep! I don't know how we got so much BDing in last week!

geez, our husbands need to stick around more and while they are home they might as well talk about how they are feeling!

Meagan, I forgot to say, feel free to vent here. We all go through tough times with husbands. Marriage is not easy!

Thanks gals!

Someone needs to kick the hubbies behinds into the sack for some.. Ya know ;);)

It's no fun when they aren't there!!

So kick their butts for me when they are ladies! :haha:

Ladies!!! I'm 5DPO today and im spotting.... Could it be implantation? It's very very light and creamy too. I've been havin a weird cramps feeling all day. My boobs are also super sore.

Liz. It would be a little on the early side for implantation but it is possible. Maybe you O'd a few days before you think you did? Fingers crossed!

Shot to the heart tonight.
The girl that was pregnant with me back in August just had her beautiful baby girl today. It aches to know that I was a week ahead of her and Id be welcoming our babies too any day. Makes me want this even more.

So sorry Meagan :( I hope we can help you by letting you vent and hopefully the other ladies will have exciting news to keep it upbeat :)

Leah -- I'm so sorry :( I don't have words and I can't say I know how you feel. I can just send virtual hugs and happy thoughts.

Liz.. fx for you this month :)

big hugs leah :hugs: i hope your turn is very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->