If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

Aw thanks y'all!

Oh Meagan, I was the same way last weekend! I hate the wait!!

Its AWFUL isnt it?! You hear some ladies getting their :bfp: at stupid early DPO and you think "it can happen to me right?". I should go into the HPT business, make a KILLING! :haha:

Im holding out for next weekend (the 7th) I should be 10dpo at that point. Im HOPING I have enough going on next week to keep my mind off it and stop me from running to the store! I am contemplating ordering some of those strips online.. I have never done that before, any thoughts??

Leahlou - Really looking forward to your next test! I hope we see some progression so you know it's not a nasty evap - it certainly looked pink! :hugs:

MeaganMackenz - I tend to order some cheap internet strips because despite my best intentions I know I'll end up wanting to test and I know that if i've not got cheapies in the house i'll be persuaded into going to the store and spending more for less tests. I'd rather spend £3.55 on 30 ICs than £1.50/2 for one store-brand test and like £7 for a pack of two FRERs when i'm testing early anyway - I try to save the expensive ones for when i've already got a line on an IC :)

I usually get the one step ones because that's what's available here - not sure what you get over there. Wondfos seem to get good reviews though.

Leahlou - Really looking forward to your next test! I hope we see some progression so you know it's not a nasty evap - it certainly looked pink! :hugs:

MeaganMackenz - I tend to order some cheap internet strips because despite my best intentions I know I'll end up wanting to test and I know that if i've not got cheapies in the house i'll be persuaded into going to the store and spending more for less tests. I'd rather spend £3.55 on 30 ICs than £1.50/2 for one store-brand test and like £7 for a pack of two FRERs when i'm testing early anyway - I try to save the expensive ones for when i've already got a line on an IC :)

I usually get the one step ones because that's what's available here - not sure what you get over there. Wondfos seem to get good reviews though.

We have CB and FRER mainly, then every store/drug store has their name brand ones. The only cheapies we have are at dollar stores. They're $1 or 1.25 where as the strips seem to be about .80 or .85. Not a huge difference but I see just about everyone using them so Im contemplating getting some now that im 1dpo.

We have CB and FRER mainly, then every store/drug store has their name brand ones. The only cheapies we have are at dollar stores. They're $1 or 1.25 where as the strips seem to be about .80 or .85. Not a huge difference but I see just about everyone using them so Im contemplating getting some now that im 1dpo.

That's pretty much the same - the packs of 10-50 ICs I usually buy on eBay lol.

I am so keeping my fingers crossed for you Leah!!!! No one is more deserving! You've been through so much! How cool would it be if you got pregnant from both O's? Is that still considered twins? I'm stalking your thread!

Thank you so much for support ladies!!

I usually get 50 wondfos off amazon for $18 Meagan. Just so I feel better about not spending a ton :haha:

I did a wondfo and saw the same as yesterday but saw more on the FS! I tried to get good pics but they're either blurry or too far away. So I tweaked the FS:
image.jpg

I can see a little, I have an update as well. Common we need a bfp!

I think I see something - hope its the start of your BFP

image.jpg

Here's a pic of the wondfo just for fun. Not much to look at!

Thanks ladies. I would love this to be the start! But trying not to get my hopes up!

I see that one better than the FS IMO I am weird though lol.

I do too in that pic haha! We can be weird together!

How do you know you ovulated twice this month? Do you mean in the same cycle?

Good luck on getting your solid BFP!

I had a d&e on 10/15 and I went on Provera to induce a period. Instead it induced O and confirmed by opks and temps. Then I went for an ultrasound because I was really crampy on my left side and they said I was going to O again!
Thanks girl!

I had a d&e on 10/15 and I went on Provera to induce a period. Instead it induced O and confirmed by opks and temps. Then I went for an ultrasound because I was really crampy on my left side and they said I was going to O again!
Thanks girl!

Which means double symptoms. I have had it happen once. And I hear its common with provera because it can induce period or ovulation as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->