If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

test test test!!!! Dont leave us hanging we're all rooting for ya!!!

Nothing new to report just the same faint/barely there line. I think I'll try and reduce my testing to once a day. I'm getting waaaay too wrapped up in it!

I do see it but barely. Hope you find a good distraction until tomorrow :)

image.jpg

Do y'all see it??

Much darker than yesterday's. I think I'm a better pm tester :shrug:

Excuse the dot. I tried to draw one on an app on my phone and it malfunctioned haha

Thanks girl! Hoping these aren't all just evaps!
Nothing as obvious as yours yesterday!!

I dont see it sorry! since you see progression can you line them all up and take a pic?

Nothing exciting. Although I did an opk and it came up with a faint second line! Not that it's at all reliable. I read up on it and it CAN detect hcg because the lh and hcg are similar in look and make up. But that's also why you can't depend on it: you never know which one it's picking up! :)

image.jpg

Heres the opk!! :) (yes I know it's not reliable)

Also, my doctor thinks I didn't O until Saturday since I had pains that day. So that means now I'm 8dpo! Hilarious that I started testing at 4dpo.... Oh my word. :blush:

Also looked back at my testing thread from August and I didn't get a faint positive till 14dpo! So that makes me feel better about all my tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->