If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

Hi Leah. Just jumping in on your new thread. I saw your line in the first pic but not so much in today's tests. Well, actually I thought I saw three lines on your FS which confirms that I have severe line eye :haha:

Not getting excited but it's darker than yesterday!!

image.jpg

My hubby decided he wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop for Black Friday so duh I had to test before we left! Although my eyes are half open...

I can see a line on that one!!! :dance: 7dpo is when I got my hint of a line!! Bet tomorrow is even better!! :dance:

Yay!! Thank you ladies! It dried a little darker too!!

Lovin, your baby is just so stinkin cute! Crazy to think our bfps turn into that! :hugs: congrats again :)

Congrats!! Tomorrow can't come soon enough for you I bet!

Stalking you Leah! Hope that this is it for you! Lines are looking promising!

Thanks ladies! Trying not to worry about tomorrow!! :haha:

Hey can u put an arrow as to where the second.line should be?

I deffo see something!! Fingers tightly crossed!!

Yay!! Thank you ladies! It dried a little darker too!!

Lovin, your baby is just so stinkin cute! Crazy to think our bfps turn into that! :hugs: congrats again :)

Aww thank you. It's totally crazy those two lines grow into a person! I'm still in awe over it lol :)

I know! It's an amazing experience! I miss being pregnant and showing and feeling my babies move. I'll get there again!

I know! It's an amazing experience! I miss being pregnant and showing and feeling my babies move. I'll get there again!

There is def something about being pregnant that no matter how shitty it can be at times and the pain at the end we all want to do it again and again. ( well maybe not again and again I hear some people stop at 1 lol )

Im excited for that too but a bit sad this time, Im heavier set then when I had my girls im thinking I wont show until the end and I dont want to think about after :(

BUT regardless, it is pretty awesome ;)

Oh!! Hahah is it fingers crossed?? I saw it somewhere else and it clicked lol

Then yes FX for you!!!

Stalking, good luck, looking forward to todays test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh