Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

Awww I hope that dirty old :witch: stays away for you all! I hate that week you know shes just around the corner its the most nerve wracking :( I will be praying for BFP's VERY SOON!!!!! I just talked to my DH and told him that I had another positive test this morning I'm nearly in tears telling him....as I know we are both BD'd out....but he said he feels we should do it tonight and that will be it and give ourselves a few days of break. We are sooooo tired and moody and I'm emotionally drained already. I am thinking since my DS' bday is nearly here October 17th I'll be too busy planning his birthday things and I will try and forget which DPO I am daily LOL and not obsess so much over it this go around. I think I will test around 8-9th I know I can hold out that long. I bought digital tests this month but they are 25mui so they are pretty reliable! I used them when I was pregnant with DS#2 lol....they worked pretty well but I was nearly 10 weeks along when I realized I hadn't had AF LOL I wasn't necessarily trying either! Oh and of course DH's bday was yesterday ;) bless him!

just ordered gail reading which iv never said i would do but omg it is sooooo accurate argh :)

ohhhhhh thats awesome girly!!! When did she say your BFP is coming???? I bet this month huh!!!

i not saying lol
but i will say it wasnt about bfp that shocked me its other things she was so accurate she said she didnt need to tell me all that stuff but felt she needed to prove who she was talking too

i not saying lol
but i will say it wasnt about bfp that shocked me its other things she was so accurate she said she didnt need to tell me all that stuff but felt she needed to prove who she was talking too

did she "know" you?????

i not saying lol

did she "know" you?????

nope dont think so it was just something she said i thought hmmmmm......
im a complete skeptic as far as these go but we shall see :) x

Hi ladies, ah I'm getting nervous! I'm due for AF on Friday (2 days) and my temps seem to have stayed relatively high. I'm at 11dpo and haven't tested yet - trying to restrain myself! I have sore BB's , although that's not unusual for this time of my cycle. A little bit of watery CM but nothing to write home about. Can you take a peak at my chart and see if you think it's ok? Thanks in advance and babydust to all! xxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/170867

It looks good! my fingers are crossed for you!!!!! Do you have any cramps?

Hi MommytoTandE; I actually don't have any cramps, not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing though? I had cramps for quite a few days after O, but not too much since then..... I'm debating about whether I should just go and buy a cheapie test now to see? I'm only at the end of 11dpo. I'm so impatient! Last month, my temps continously dropped for 7 days prior to AF, so although I'm trying not to get excited, it's hard! What do you think? Best of luck to you all! xxx

ok here goes
basically bfp b4 xmas with girl,healthy pregnancy,very difficult labour but we will both me healthy and twins boys conception and wouldnt know until 3 months past conception oct 2013 very premature but theyll make it and be healthy
. lol im skeptic about that parrt
but the other things she said not related to bfp were so accurate so we shall see

p.s twins boys run in family

theres other stuff in reading that was very specific x

Hi ladies, ah I'm getting nervous! I'm due for AF on Friday (2 days) and my temps seem to have stayed relatively high. I'm at 11dpo and haven't tested yet - trying to restrain myself! I have sore BB's , although that's not unusual for this time of my cycle. A little bit of watery CM but nothing to write home about. Can you take a peak at my chart and see if you think it's ok? Thanks in advance and babydust to all! xxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/170867

It looks good! my fingers are crossed for you!!!!! Do you have any cramps?

Hi MommytoTandE; I actually don't have any cramps, not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing though? I had cramps for quite a few days after O, but not too much since then..... I'm debating about whether I should just go and buy a cheapie test now to see? I'm only at the end of 11dpo. I'm so impatient! Last month, my temps continously dropped for 7 days prior to AF, so although I'm trying not to get excited, it's hard! What do you think? Best of luck to you all! xxx

test in the morning!!!! i would!!!

ok here goes
basically bfp b4 xmas with girl,healthy pregnancy,very difficult labour but we will both me healthy and twins boys conception and wouldnt know until 3 months past conception oct 2013 very premature but theyll make it and be healthy
. lol im skeptic about that parrt
but the other things she said not related to bfp were so accurate so we shall see

p.s twins boys run in family

theres other stuff in reading that was very specific x

wow!! that one is exciting!!!!

does anyone believe in these?im still not sure hmmm....

I dont know if I believe in them totally. I got one from Cheri and theres something about it i just think shes right...
I had two from Gail (i was bored and forgot i had already purchased from her)
the main part was almost the same but the month had changed first one said February newest one said November

its something to fill in the time during this baby obsessed ride were all on I suppose
:)

I think ive run out of people to purchase from LOL

if your bored again try Cheri22 i think shes excellent :)

Awesome you are all making me want a reading toooooo! I finally got a negative on my OPK but I know TMI it was CLEAR AS WATER....so thats probably why who cares I'm going to :sex: tonight and thats it this cycle I'm too tired to think of it anymore than then LOL.....I hope this is our month and ooooo twins is awesome! Twin girls run in our families! This should be interesting!!! I really hope soooooooooo!

Good luck Andrea - but remember to HAVE FUN tonight!!!! I hope to see you bfp in less than two weeks!

xx

Alright... still stressing... I played around with FF today and removed some of the "fertile CM" where I don't think I O'd. Now FF is putting me ovulation on CD 27.... My hubby was sick and I was so crampy that we stopped BDing earlier (thought for sure I O'd on CD 16 since I was going by dumb FF.... So. if the last time we BD was the night of CD 24 do I still have a shot, or did I just screw up this entire, horribly LONG cycle?

Sorry feeling pretty angry right now.. ;(

Well this morning my temp took a nose dive and I have proper spotting too. This means I have an lp of 9 days which I believe is too short to sustain pregnancy. Does anybody have any advise?

Feel a bit :cry: today

CucciCoo hun, could be implantation dip and spotting...it is the prime time for it! How long have you been trying and have you come off contraception recently?

My update is - Im not out yet. I thought it was AF yesterday, it was just a teeny bit of spotting. Ive had nothing since (apart from some a tiny bit of tinged CM) and this afternoon on some diluted urine I got the *faintest* pink line on a FRER within 10 mins which I am convinced is an evap because you can only see it in natural light and at an angle. Digi was negative. Im either out or having a chemical I reckon!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->