Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

CucciCoo hun, could be implantation dip and spotting...it is the prime time for it! How long have you been trying and have you come off contraception recently?

My update is - Im not out yet. I thought it was AF yesterday, it was just a teeny bit of spotting. Ive had nothing since (apart from some a tiny bit of tinged CM) and this afternoon on some diluted urine I got the *faintest* pink line on a FRER within 10 mins which I am convinced is an evap because you can only see it in natural light and at an angle. Digi was negative. Im either out or having a chemical I reckon!!!!!!

Well you're still not out and the that's the most important thing! Fingers are crossed Mrs P!

My update: 12 dpo today, very sore BB's (not unusual) and AF due on Friday. I tested this morning with a FRER and nothing but a BFN :( Got a high CP and watery cm. My temp also dropped 0.1 degrees. Not sure if this is still considered to be a big drop? I'm still above the coverline, so what do you think? Babydust to all! x

Thanks for the positive words hun. Yep only second cycle off pill so cycles are probably all scwiffy.

I think its sounds fab for you, doubt you would have imagined a line. Are you testing again tomorrow with FMU?

Carnie2, its still early to test and your temps still look great, thats hardly a drop at all.

:dust: to all!

Thanks for the positive words hun. Yep only second cycle off pill so cycles are probably all scwiffy.

I think its sounds fab for you, doubt you would have imagined a line. Are you testing again tomorrow with FMU?

Carnie2, its still early to test and your temps still look great, thats hardly a drop at all.

:dust: to all!

Yeah im testing tomorrow with FRER and FMU. Keep staring at the FRER (even though I took it 4 hours ago) and the line is still there...its not darker at all and is pink as it was when it came up within 10 mins. Ive tested again with IC and that was negative but I dont have great faith in the ICs with all the problems people have had with em.

grr... I just wish I knew either way!!!!! This is my second cycle too :hugs:

ohh Good luck MrsPop!!!!

I just picked up some dollar store tests... I think I will test in the morning to make sure I am not pregnant - then I am calling the Dr. and ask her why my cycles are getting so long! Still not sure if and when I O'd. I don't like where FF put it. What do you think?

a lines a line :thumbup: I bet you won't sleep tonight and if you're anything like me you're at the loo every 10 mins to see if the :witch: has arrived :haha:

a lines a line :thumbup: I bet you won't sleep tonight and if you're anything like me you're at the loo every 10 mins to see if the :witch: has arrived :haha:

Ive been doing that since Monday! My work colleagues must think Im unwell or something!!!!!!!!

i have been doing the same thing... ended up taking a dollar store test this afternoon (held my pee for at least 5 hours)... nothing nada..

Any ideas what I should do if I do have a progesterone issue? Anyone else have an issue with it with charts like mine???

Hey hun, how about B vits? Or maybe Soy? Just been reading some threads on here as I'm worried I may have a short LP. What makes you think that progesterone is the issue?

My update is that I'm still spotting with no sign of AF :shrug: Normally I spot and them get AF say day, weird. Temps are still low so not holding up much hope. If still no :witch: by tomorrow I'm going to :test:

Going out for my sisters birthday tomorrow so would be good to know either way so that I can drown my sorrows if I'm out :wine:

I've moved it to the test gallery, its really really faint so still not sure. Will test again tomorrow with FMU. Am praying that it clings on. Pretty worried that my temps don't seem high enough to be honest.

Hey hun, how about B vits? Or maybe Soy? Just been reading some threads on here as I'm worried I may have a short LP. What makes you think that progesterone is the issue?

My update is that I'm still spotting with no sign of AF :shrug: Normally I spot and them get AF say day, weird. Temps are still low so not holding up much hope. If still no :witch: by tomorrow I'm going to :test:

Going out for my sisters birthday tomorrow so would be good to know either way so that I can drown my sorrows if I'm out :wine:

I posted my chart in the TWW section and someone thought my post O temps seem low and maybe there was a progesterone level issue....

I do take prenatals, and vit B6....
I heard when I was trying to get pregnant with my daughter that soy could actually prevent a pregnancy - but I don't remember where I saw that... I was drinking soy milk then, when I stopped I got pregnant right away.

Still not sure what day to assume ovulation occurred. Ugh. Any ideas. Temps are so flatlined now..

Good luck ladies testing tomorrow! xx

Congrats Cuccicoo!!!!!!! :hugs:

Just to let you know, :witch: got me yesterday :cry:

I was wondering if mine were too low? My temps aren't as high as they usually are...but the temp has dropped here and DH said I was yanking the covers this morning so maybe thats why? I'm only 4dpo though so its still early I assume to start guessing if my temps are too low at this point LOL

Hi ladies!!!! This is my first time on the site through my cell phone - I am away with my girl friends this weekend and I just had to share some news... But first let me just say that I thought my chart looked horrible this month - but this morning after feeling constipated and NO cramps at all, but a mild backache this morning, I took a dollar tree test and thought I saw a line. Showed my girl friends and they made me test this afternoon with a FReR - to my surprise (esp after peeing every hour) I took a FReR at 7 this evening and within peeing I got a positive!!!!! I am going to test again in the morning so I can take it home to show my hubby!!! I am just cautious since my mc in June... Just hang in their ladies - like I said it is my worst chart yet - so I thought!!!!

massive congrats :happydance: sending lots of glue for sticky bean! Come join me in June Buds!
:cloud9:

Hope all the other temping girls are doing well? Lots of :dust: to you all. Will be stalking this thread for a while as want to see you all get your :bfp: soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->