Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

argh How to try and not seem sooo pissed off with ur husband.help :(

lol well the eggys prob here but as much as i want ababy i dont want him anywhere near me :haha:

After thinking my chart was anovulatory it seems to have settled down this past week and I finally ovulated...at CD35 that was a long...long wait!!

I started taking B6 40mg (50mg Inc my multivits) half way through my HIGH on CBFM and maybe it's that, that has settled my temps down! I just hope my temps rise enough now as I'm known to have low progesterone (that's what B6 is for)

What do you ladies think to my chart?

I was like that this week! Seemed ge went out of his way to piss my off!!

Hi ladies!!!! This is my first time on the site through my cell phone - I am away with my girl friends this weekend and I just had to share some news... But first let me just say that I thought my chart looked horrible this month - but this morning after feeling constipated and NO cramps at all, but a mild backache this morning, I took a dollar tree test and thought I saw a line. Showed my girl friends and they made me test this afternoon with a FReR - to my surprise (esp after peeing every hour) I took a FReR at 7 this evening and within peeing I got a positive!!!!! I am going to test again in the morning so I can take it home to show my hubby!!! I am just cautious since my mc in June... Just hang in their ladies - like I said it is my worst chart yet - so I thought!!!!

Ahhhhhh congrats hun,h&h 9 months xx

if ur temps start going up then id say cd35

this was my rant last nite on here
ok so i thort id go out to local pub with dh tonight then come back and have sexy time cos im ovuating .
i got there and then he decided he was going out with hes mates...i was left on my own and drove back.
I wouldnt mind so much but he said he wouldnt go out with them as they are single lads or unfaithful kind and all they wanna do is shag about.wat made it worse is that he asked if u could go out infront of all the lads making it really difficult to say no without looking like a bitch,and oanother thing he doesnt have hes phone on himm.

So im at home left feeling like shit wondering 1,how much bloody money is he gonna spend 2,does he really care about having a baby and 3,why does he wanna go out with people like that! and 4,why was he only intrested in goin out wen they mentioned students out!
sorry need a rant!

are u pregnant?im confused x
you do relise u cant read digi sticks

Bunnigirl, on your FF chart is says you had a period at the end of september is that correct?
Babyhopes is right, you cant read Digi sticks you know hon, sorry :hugs:

tbh hun if i saw ur tests id say bfn,typical evaps on all of them.Even ur temps are classic menstrual pre ov temps not pregnancy temps.
but anyways ull find out on blood tests.....im just concerned ur getting ur hopes up and youll be very dissapointed hun x
gl xx
this is my test that turnt out bfn.
please dont take any of this in a bad way,im saying this cos ur nice person.

https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2183/evap1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Miracles do happen so gl hun,hope its ur bfp xxxx

if its not bfp ur def about to ovulate so get babydancing(it would explain the pos opk)! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->