Illinois

I'm sure her daddy is VERY happy she isn't a goods flasher. But you did say she likes to be naked now... So, maybe not in the clear yet! :haha:

I love how confident you are for me! Believe it or not, it actually helps! :) You've managed to make me smile again! :hugs:

I'm glad :D. Everyone who wants a baby deserves to have one! Especially someone willing to have a "giant fucking needle" shot through their vaginal wall (I believe thats how you described it? lol) to get that baby.

That is how I described it! LOL I'm having that aforementioned needle used in just about 10 hours!

It wasn't too bad... until I got home. The pain is actually excruciating, if I'm being honest. But, Tylenol keeps it at bay. Its not constant pain either. At first, it was only when I peed. But that stopped. Then, I was fine 100% of the time unless I tried to lay on my side. I went to bed last night thinking I was fine, and laid on my right side and screamed! But, I took more Tylenol and got to sleep around 3am! LOL So far so good today!

They only got 4 eggs retrieved yesterday, but 3 were mature and ALL 3 FERTILIZED! My TRIPLETS are waiting to come "home" to my tummy! :) I'm tentatively scheduled for a transfer at 1pm on Friday, but I'm hoping to hear that they want to take them to day 5 instead. I'll be happy either way though! :) I'm much more positive today. I was a wreck yesterday!

I read that in your journal. Yaaaaaaaaay! I'm so excited for you (so is Arianna, lol)

I'm sure she's ecstatic! :) Maybe I can make her some friends! LOL

She could always use friends, even though right now when she sees another baby she just stares, drools, spits up, and cries (usually in that order too, lol). But again let me say "aahhhhhhhhh so excited!!!!"

Thank you! :) I hope to be even more exciting in 2 weeks! LOL

I'll know more in 8 hours. I'll be asleep until then! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"