• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Illinois

Please keep me from buying Arianna clothes if we go to the mall :haha:. I have a bad habit :nope:

I'm the wrong one to ask to keep you from buying something. I can rationalize ANY purchase! Shopping is just about my favorite thing. I bought a breast pump, and I'm not even pregnant yet! LOL Barking up the wrong tree, honey! :rofl:

I'm the wrong one to ask to keep you from buying something. I can rationalize ANY purchase! Shopping is just about my favorite thing. I bought a breast pump, and I'm not even pregnant yet! LOL Barking up the wrong tree, honey! :rofl:

I do the same thing! I work at the Carters baby store so its even worse, lol. I'll be at work like "she does not need anything" but then I see something new and I am like "well she doesn't have this one...so I can buy it"

:dohh:

I do the same thing! I work at the Carters baby store so its even worse, lol. I'll be at work like "she does not need anything" but then I see something new and I am like "well she doesn't have this one...so I can buy it"

Ooh! I wanna work in a Carters! I'd be soooooooo poor though... my check would never make it home!

Ooh! I wanna work in a Carters! I'd be soooooooo poor though... my check would never make it home!

Mine barely does....lol, lets just say she's one well dressed baby...one of my problems being picking out outfits for her to use waaaay ahead of time, I already found what I want to get her for her 1st birthday, lmao. Baby clothes are too easy to spend money on, whether you have one or not (& you will soon :happydance:), haha.

Mine barely does....lol, lets just say she's one well dressed baby...one of my problems being picking out outfits for her to use waaaay ahead of time, I already found what I want to get her for her 1st birthday, lmao. Baby clothes are too easy to spend money on, whether you have one or not (& you will soon :happydance:), haha.

Oh, I hope! The fear is strong! lol

I'm not too horribly far from Oak brook, only about an hour. Hmmmmm....

Join us! LOL It would be grwat if there was a whole group! :D

after the new years. once none of us are broke from xmas :haha:

Exactly! LOL Jan or Feb probably? Sometime when the roads aren't shite from ice and snow too! We'll have to keep an eye on that!

O right, forgot all about those crappy winter roads, lol, my sunfire doesn't do to well on those :p

My Sebring convertible actually DOES do pretty well on them... but I'm not a fan! LOL

I've slid through quite a few red lights before, lol.

I don't mind sliding around in my car where its safe to do so, lol, but I won't be doing that anymore with a baby in the backseat :p

The car magically puts her to sleep anyways, lol, she could be screaming as loud as possible and as soon as we get in the car and turn on lupe fiasco, yes my 2 month old is a lupe fiasco fan.....she stops, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->