Illinois

I don't even know who that is... but I looked him up. Weird... LOL

lol, hes a rapper from Chicago :D. I have found out she gets her music taste from her daddy....and her s ense of humor from my brother (he laughs about poop, farts, etc....so does she...only hes 27, lmao, i dont understand boys and their fascination with poop)

Yes they are, lol. Ooh I can't wait for our meet up, it will be fun....and tasty lol

Indeed! :yipee: And, hopefully, I'll be all sorts of knocked up by then! :haha:

Hopefully you don't have bad morning sickness that allows you to only have a salad and glass of water :haha: & hopefully Arianna will be in a good mood for new but nice stranger cuddles, lol.

The 2nd half sounds good. I'll gladly take the first half though. I'd kill for MS right about now. Sitting here crying because I tested to make sure the trigger shot worked properly (we usually test just to verify it got through our body as anticipated) and I'm staring at the most perfect BFP ever... and I know its not real. :cry:

:hugs: It will be soon!! I know it! Think of it as proof that everything is working as it should and soon enough you will have a sweet little baby growing inside of you :)

I hope you're right. I just can't stop crying. And, I think I just used my journal to sop up the puddle of tears. Poor unsuspecting souls who go read it and don't know what they're in for!

:hugs:. It will happen!! I'll have to get you a onesie or something (i think i recall you liking frogs?), woot for my carters job :p...super good discount :thumbup:

I love frogs! :) Thank you! :hugs: What's Lil Miss Arianna like? I'll have to bring her something when we meet up! Can't resist buying cute, pink, frilly things!

Thats just what she likes....cute pink frilly things :haha:....actually she probably prefers being naked....so I should say I like cute pink frilly things :p

Haha! most babies prefer being naked! But, I thought that bow screamed "cute, pink, frilly things"!!! :haha:

Haha, I bought that today, I have a bit of an obsession with baby bows :p. I think I have already found a froggy baby present for your little baby boo :D. I LOVE baby shopping, haha.

Ha! I noticed you liked to shop! Excited! :) I love bows too... unfortunately, I refuse to buy anything gendered until a boy or girl is imminent! I have a wardrobe stocked with gender neutral stuff from 0-3mo up to 12mo! LOL Granted, I'll still have plenty more that I need... just a few things in each size. But, its one of my favorite hobbies! I just want something tiny and adorable to put in them!

So will you guys want to find out? Or let it be a surprise? My aunt and uncle wanted it to be a surprise and I have no idea how they waited that long....they also took awhile to conceive so I suppose it makes sense...I am just horribly impatient, even with other people I know that are pregnant, lmao I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl :p

I just can feel this is it for you, I am big on thinking positive, & after reading your journal, you TOTALLY deserve this baby and already have so much love for him/her, its so sweet to read :hugs:

Aww! I'd just stopped crying! Dammit! LOL Thank you! :hugs:

Honey... I would find out the sex the day they put the embryos back in if I could! :rofl: If it were an option, I'd have them put back 2 of each and take anything that stuck! But, that's not how it works... unfortunately! You couldn't PAY me to wait until birth! I've considered bribing expectant mothers to find out so I didn't have to wait. I will NEVER be Team Yellow... unless my baby forces it upon me by refusing to ever show the goods... and I'm not above poking him/her to change his/her mind!

:haha: I am glad you think the same as I do. Arianna didn't show us her goods at our 20 week ultrasound....in the picture of her spine you can even see the shadow of her arm and hand covering herself :haha:....SO we went and scheduled a 3D ultrasound asap, lmao. I highly suggest those though, they are amazing...as long as you don't have a shy baby who's hands are covering her face the ENTIRE TIME.....like little miss Arianna did, lol.

Oh man! What a little diva! She doesn't look camera shy now! :) That's good! I will definitely aim to get a 3D one at some point. I just need to get to something with a heartbeat first! That's the tricky part for me!

Eh, shes sorta kinda camera shy....Its impossible to get her to smile on camera...as soon as I put the camera away shes all smiles :dohh:....though I am sure her father is happy that she doesnt like flashing her goods lol & again, no doubts in my mind that this little baby will have a perfectly strong heartbeat :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->