I'm a bit worried about what my parents' reaction will be...

Thanks for all your replies everyone.
Mrskx0x0 - The only thing my Dad has ever said to me about having children is, "Don't wait until you can afford it, coz you'll never be able to afford it, you just do!"
I think you're all right - I probably shouldn't be worrying!
xx

Haha yeah too true. Besides, I don't buy lottery tickets :)

Hi im ttc with baby num1 and its all a secret untill it actually happens as well
Im a little worried what my parents will think but imsure they will be very happ for us when it does happen.
Good luck x

I understan dyour concerns. My parents hated my OH. I had an ectopic preganancy and I hadnt told them we were trying. I had to phone them and tell them that I had lost the baby and my right tube, and I could hear over the phone that they were less than pleased. Then they came to the hospital and they broke down that their grandchild hadnt survived. They immediately made ammends with my OH and are now very accepting of him and cant wait for the first grand child.
I know it can be hard for parents to accept their child as an adult, but they will adapt and a new stage will begin. Good luck. XXXXX

hunni your a married women they know you have sex !!

maybe buy some booties then when you are pregnant invite them to dinner and place the booties on the table in front of them i bet you see a tear in their eyes !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->