Im a Newbie to bnb and i think i may be pregnant but no sure??

annie_2009

Reaction score
Hi all! :flower:

I had my last period on the 6th of July. I have took 3 tests (as i could not wait lol) and they have all came back positive. But heres the thing, the 2nd line was faint on all. Is this still positive? I dont feel any diff and my periods not due for like another week so i could only be 2/3 weeks gone. (Hope I am).... what do yous think? Love to hear :hugs:

AnneMarie

hi
i can't tell u for sure but even very faint line means that the human hormone is in ur urine so means u r pregnant.. i think..
The line will be stronger if u test next week as there will be more human hormone in u.
hope that help:)
Good luck xx

Hi :hi:
Welcome to bnb hun :yipee:
I was about 8weeks when I did my 1st test I didnt have a clue I was pregnant and my line was also VERY faint so still thinking it couldnt be true because of the faint line I went and got a clear blue test, just to spell it out to me! hehe
So finger crossed for you hun :happydance: xxx

Ive took another this morning and the line is still as faint as ever !

But shurley a line is a line right? Oh Im so excited ! Is it too soon to ring the docs? lol.

AnneMarie :happydance:

hiya, yes a line is a line as long as it comes up in the time allowed :) i would ring doc's and take tests down to show them just to confirm
congrats hun xx

Well ur doc can test u as well:) Just to ask did u always used the same brand with the tests? if so maybe get other one this time?

Just to answer your question 3 of them were the same brand but 1 of them was different. So I think I am :happydance:
Just cannot wait to get an appt at the docs, its just a waiting game but I guess I have 9 month of that LOL :cloud9:

I had a very faint line with boots own brand test, so I did a second test with First Response and it was much clearer. Not to be personal but have you taken them with your first wee of the day? That is the one with the highest concentration of hormones. You can get false negatives with pregnancy tests but very rarely false positives. Congrats! :)

I took 4 tests:) three were pretty faint , so I took a clearblue digital one too and it just said pregnant , no doubts there , as the other person says you cant get false positives , so CONGRATS!! and its not to early to go to the doctor there's nothing as nice as here the doctor tell you your pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->