• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

You're a tweaker angel! Thank you so much. Very sweet of you to do this for all of us. XOXO

Hi honey,

I can't attach pictures from my phone so I saw your email address above and sent them there, I hope this is ok? :)

So without edits I felt like I already saw something, then with editing it almost look like the urine dried in different spots or the dye ran or something? :shrug: not too sure, maybe try another test after holding for a while? FX it's the start of a beautiful BFP!!!

Attachments

• image(2)1.jpg
    image(2)1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image(2)2.jpg
    image(2)2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10
Ooh I don't know, it's been totally unplanned this time so was shocked when I saw it. I waited until the test dried before taking apart & it looks quite pinky to me, what do you think!? Thank you so much for that x

It def. looked a little pink to me.. just the way the urine dried on it is a little weird! I really hope it's it for you! Test again tomorrow morning with FMU!!! <3 :dust:

Hi clynn11,

When you tweak, do you add color or is that just brightened from the original picture? From your experience doing this, you really think its a BFP? I'm 14dpo and freaking out.

Thanks girl!

I increase saturation which is supposed to bring out the natural color in the picture. I also mess with gamma and contrast which is just brightness, etc. I think it looks like a BFP... but you may want to test again in the morning to see if it gets darker. Does it look pink in real life to you?

It does, ever so slightly.... I will for sure test again in the morning. I also have a blood test tomorrow, so will know either way. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for your quick response. Baby dust to you sister! :)

Thank you!!! Can't wait to hear your results FX it's BFP!!!!

FMU today, and I definitely see a very faint line! Please tweak? :)test 10.jpg
Thanks in advance!

I can't believe it! First cycle TTC after D&C, what a blessing. Now I'm praying like crazy that it sticks!!! I'll be taking another test later today and a digital in the morning!

DEFINITELY see it hun!!! Congrats!!!!

Attachments

• test 10.jpg
    test 10.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi Clynn! I just emailed you 3 diff pics of my test. It's a dollar tree test :) let me know if you got them! I sent them from my iPhone!

Tweaking now girlies!!! Pics will be up in a min :)

Sorry hun, don't really see anything- maybe an evap line but not sure I see that. I do hope you still get your BFP though <3 <3 <3 :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• image(5).jpg
    image(5).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
  • image(6).jpg
    image(6).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
  • image(7).jpg
    image(7).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey hun, so it looks like you might've taken the picture pretty soon after the urine was dropped in the well because there is still dye run across the entire top? Do you have any pictures of it a few minutes after that? Couldn't pull anything out of the pics but with the dye run it's kinda hard. GL hun!!! <3 <3

Attachments

• IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9102.jpg
    IMG_9102.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads