• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Hey hun, so it looks like you might've taken the picture pretty soon after the urine was dropped in the well because there is still dye run across the entire top? Do you have any pictures of it a few minutes after that? Couldn't pull anything out of the pics but with the dye run it's kinda hard. GL hun!!! <3 <3

Ahh! Sorry! I sent a better pic. It was taken at the 8 min mark. I don't see anything but hubby is driving me nuts saying he does! Just thought I'd let the best of the best prove him wrong :)

OK so I don't really see a line... but then I kinda do see a little reddish area that could possible be forming a line??? I hope so!!!! FX for you hun!!!! If you do end up being preggo your hubby has the best eyes ever and should check ALL of our tests!!! Lmao.

Attachments

• IMG_043812.jpg
    IMG_043812.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_04381.jpg
    IMG_04381.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
OK so I don't really see a line... but then I kinda do see a little reddish area that could possible be forming a line??? I hope so!!!! FX for you hun!!!! If you do end up being preggo your hubby has the best eyes ever and should check ALL of our tests!!! Lmao.

Haha! Thanks Hun! Looks like its just wishful thinking to me!

Does this look like an evap? :flower: x

Attachments

• clearer.jpg
    clearer.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 16
I don't think so! Definitely looks red to me!!!!!!! <3

Thanks clynn11! She ordered the wrong ones lol! It's the one step first reponse and not the early result, maybe that explains why it's so faint? x

That definitely could explain it. FRERs are 25miu sensitivity while FRRR are 100miu.

Do you know the sensitivity of the Clearblue Digital? I've been reading 50miu?

ready4afamily- check out this website, it's awesome :)

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

ShadowBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanked others: 17

Hi clynn11, I got my blood result today and I'm not pregnant. Apparently, it's not my time. It was our first round of Clomid and IUI after trying for almost two years ~ Unexplained infertility. We will try again this month and I'll be sure to keep you posted. It's got to work one of these times.

Baby dust!

AWe hun :hugs: I REALLY thought that was your BFP. So sorry. You'll get your bundle of love soon <3 <3 Def. keep me posted I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

AFM ladies, AF showed today, so onto next month.

One more please? I wouldn't ask but I'm 2 days late and still having symptoms. Someone said they see a line. I don't think I see more than an indent and wanted your opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 15
I see something hun, not sure if it's an indent or not.. really hope it's a BFP!!!!

Edit: Honestly, now that i'm looking at the pic more I think I may see a red line just to the left of where I marked?? Not sure hun... FX for you! If you lived near me i'd give you an OSOM and then we'd know for sure!!! Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 20
If you've got a spare minute could you tweak this for me please hun? Sorry if i'm being a pain! x

Attachments

• more.jpg
    more.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
I see something hun, not sure if it's an indent or not.. really hope it's a BFP!!!!

Edit: Honestly, now that i'm looking at the pic more I think I may see a red line just to the left of where I marked?? Not sure hun... FX for you! If you lived near me i'd give you an OSOM and then we'd know for sure!!! Lol.

I'm seeing both lines you mentioned. I wish it would go bright positive or af now.
What is OSOM?

Hey hun! Not a pain at all!!!! I see lines on both, but especially the top.

Attachments

• more.jpg
    more.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 23
Hey hun :)

Could you please tweak this photo for me so i can tell whether the lines are pink or not ?

Thank you :)

Attachments

• 2013-02-10 14.32.43.png
    2013-02-10 14.32.43.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member