• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Hehehe. I have my fingers and toes crossed that this is your BFP!!!!!

definitely see those lines hun!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
Can you tweak this one for me?!? I'm only 7dpo and not fmu but I thought I was a super faint line IRL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
I feel like I see a faint line but it doesn't seem to have color to it. FX it's the start of a BFP!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5
Pretty sure mine are evap but still looking for opinions! If you don't mind please tweak mine a bit. These were taken 14 dpo and 15 dpo. Thanks! :hugs:

Attachments

• 0213130148a.jpg
    0213130148a.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey hun! I do see something but with the bright yellow of the tests it pixelizes really bad when I try to edit it too much. Not sure if they're evaps or not, can't seem to pull color out of them and I think I see the indent line so i'm leaning more towards evap- but I have my FX that i'm wrong and this is the beginning of a BFP for you <3 <3

Attachments

• 0213130148a1.jpg
    0213130148a1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Thanks! Sadly Azo dye messed these up. May get another test in the morning (different brand) and give it another try! No Azo this time. lol

Hi Clynn11 me again, you tweaked my frer from Sat- these are my test from last night and this morning, i can still see lines but they dont seem to be getting any darker :(
Do you still see something?

Attachments

• IMG_5633.jpg
    IMG_5633.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5658.jpg
    IMG_5658.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5664.jpg
    IMG_5664.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
Hey hun! I do still see lines, on all of the pictures you just uploaded- but in these ones I can't seem to pull out any color :/ have you tried any other brands? Some people don't get good results with FRER and some do, odd but true. FX still for you hun! When is AF due?

Attachments

• IMG_5633.jpg
    IMG_5633.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5658.jpg
    IMG_5658.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5664.jpg
    IMG_5664.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Clynn- no havent tried any other brands- i think i will try another one tomorrow morning thank you :)

I just sent you my tests through email. Please tweak them for me? I've tryed but my don't look as good as yours!

Def. see something on the FRER, not sure if it has pink to it or not- does it look pink IRL and was it there in the time limit? I got a pretty nasty evap on a frer from popping it open but I hope that's not the case for you! Also with your blue dye tests, I see lines- but i'm not sure if they're on the right side?! Lol. They're to the right of the control line- not sure if they're supposed to be to the left or the right of it the lines i'm seeing might just be where the dye started. I have my FX for you hun!!!

Attachments

• photo(16).jpg
    photo(16).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image(8).jpg
    image(8).jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
Hey hun I feel like I may see a faint something but can't pull out color in it. FX it's the start of a BFP and not an evil evap!! <3 <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
Here is todays test for you to work your magic on :)

I can barely see anything though so I think it's getting lighter :/

11.jpg

I still see it! And it still looks pinkish so hopefully it's a good sign. Maybe tomorrow mornings test with FMU will show a little more progression!!!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
I hope so! Tomorrow is my last test until AF is overdue I've decided, I'm driving myself batty ;)

Thanks again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->