• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Even with the tiny picture I can see a bright pink/red line!!! Congrats!!!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 56
Thank you clynn11 I do hope so :) il keep you all updated :)

Could you try mine please. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
I def. see those lines hun, but can't tell if they have color to them or not. Do they look pink IRL? FX for you!!!

Attachments

• image21.jpg
    image21.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image22.jpg
    image22.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image23.jpg
    image23.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
It's really hard to tell. I took them both today the ic with fmu and the dollar store this afternoon. I was just wondering what are the chances of both having evap lines. Very new to all of this. Thank you!

Honestly i'm not sure, my first cycle TTC I got a lot of bad evaps on internet cheapies AND the dollar store test, but your lines look darker than my IC was (my dollar store one was horrible, but I think there were scratches on the test strip that made the dye collect). I have my FX for you hun! Try again tomorrow morning with fmu and see if they get darker! I hope they do! <3

Thanks clynn I will! Just wanted to say your tweaks are awesome and its great that you do this for everyone. I would have no clue how to do this on my own!:hugs:

Awe thank you hun, i'm happy to do it for everyone- plus it keeps my mind a little more occupied while i'm waiting to O or during the TWW!!! Lol. GL hun! I have my FX for you!

Hi Clynn11, can you please have a look at my test? I just don't know what to think and its been making me miserable! :growlmad:

PS: I'm sending you e-brownies...

Attachments

• Test_021013.jpg
    Test_021013.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Hey hun I think maybe I see a shadow line, nothing definitive yet but I have my FX it's the start of a BFP!!! How many dpo are you?

Attachments

• Test_0210131.jpg
    Test_0210131.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Clynn11.

I seem to have ovulated sometime between 01/19 - 01/23 or so making me at least around 18-19 dpo perhaps more.

I didn't temp or test with OPKs this month, so its just an estimate; even so, its pretty late cause AF was due 02/05 ... :cry: I wish I were stronger and more centered... I'm just somewhat depressed right now.

I would love it if you could tweak mine for me! I already posted earlier with a tweak I did but I would love to see another version to see if I am actually imagining things or not :D

1.jpeg

Thank you :flower:

I see something! How many dpo are you? FX it gets darker!!!! <3

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 19
Yay thank you!!

I am either 9 or 7 dpo (leaning towards 9) so very early but of course I couldn't help myself and tested.

Yupp definitely still early!!! FX it gets darker hun, but I totally see red/pink in that line, so I have high hopes for you!!! <3

Thanks so much, trying not to get my hopes up but im feeling much better about it all now :D

Ok I'm back again with a new test and I'm even more confused of course.

In person the test looks a smidge darker than yesterdays but it looks lighter in the photos, so go figure.

Would love it if you could work some of your magic :)

Thank you xx

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

I def. see it in both pics and totally think it looks darker!!!!! :happydance: but the way the flash is and the angles I can't make it come out too much more. I think I did a decent job on the first pic, but with the second pic my tweaks made it fade instead of POP!

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
You are my new favourite person haha thank you! I was convinced it got fainter but now I can totally see it again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->