• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Oh hun, I understand. My first cycle using OPKs I had such wishful thinking I tested from 3dpo on!!!! Lmao!!!

The blue dye tests lines are on the right side I just laid them down the opposite way(don't know why) all the lines showed up within 10 min but got more not icicle the longer they sat. I'm still kinda convinced they're evaps I had bleeding around the time of AF, it wasn't normal and it was really bright and light. It lasted for 3-4 days. I still have symptoms like I'm prego but think I'm just going crazy! Thanks for the tweaks!

Ifeel like I see something but can't really make it come out unless its in B&W, so i'm leaning more towards evap/shadow- but I really hope i'm wrong and it's the start of your BFP!!!

Attachments

• photo(17).jpg
    photo(17).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo(18).jpg
    photo(18).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
Hey hun, I feel like I maybe see a faint something!! FX it's the start of a BFP, although it could also be an indent/shadow. GL <3 <3 <3

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
Hey hun, I feel like I maybe see a faint something!! FX it's the start of a BFP, although it could also be an indent/shadow. GL <3 <3 <3

Thank you so much! I'll have to test again a bit later. Sorry for the pee on the stick, and I swear that's water in the sink! :haha:

Thanks again! :kiss:

I see something, but it looks slanted and doesn't have color to it so i'm going to assume an evap or some dye run. FX i'm wrong and you get your BFP soon! GL hun!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Back again with my last test until AF is a no show because this is insane ;)

I think they look a smidge darker today but who knows. I have line eye and colour blindness going on big time. Theres a few tests because I had trouble getting anything to show.

Thanks again :D

11.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg
77.jpg

Hi just wondering if you could tweak a pic for me please. I'm on my phone and don't know how to upload pics

Hey Clynn! I'm having a wacky cycle! I have another test I need you to tweak! There's definitely a shadow line no doubt, but I can't tell if there's color! Answer test pics taken at 3 minutes!! Will email them!

8 dpo..took I took this, this morning and this is what came up.. took another one in the afternoon and no faint line

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
8 dpo..took I took this, this morning and this is what came up.. took another one in the afternoon and no faint line

I see faints on both :winkwink: hopefully it's not line eye! fx'd for you dear! Could you take a look at mine? I started a thread a few min ago with my pics on it!

Sorry for bugging ya! But you're just so dang good at tweaking!

Attachments

• hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi Clynn! This is probably a long shot, but I needed to feed my POAS addiction so I took an opk and it was pretty dark, so I couldn't help myself. I'm 8 or 9 dpo and this was with a 2 hour hold in the afternoon but I swear there may be SOMETHING. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
feel like I see a faint something!! FX it gets darker!!!

Attachments

• hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 17
I see faint lines on both tests!!!!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
I see something!!! FX it gets darker!!

Attachments

• image.jpg