I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Love this thread - been stalking for a while:blush: hope I can put up my own HPT for tweaking in a few days - will be the last one for a while:cry:

Good luck ladies :flower:

:hugs:

X

That is a beautiful BFP!! Congrats!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
I see a shadow of something. FX it gets nice and pink and bright!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
babyrogers- it won't let me click on it to make the pic bigger... any way you can fix that or get a more up close image?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 37
tweak please!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2-2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2-2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
  • imagejpeg_2-1.jpg
    imagejpeg_2-1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 5
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
Please tweak :)

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
Not sure I see anything yet hun, FX a beautiful BFP shows soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
I feel like I see very faint lines on all of them, most noticeable in the second pic. FX for you!!!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2-2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2-2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
  • imagejpeg_2-1.jpg
    imagejpeg_2-1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
I see a faint something, FX it gets darker!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
test.jpg i took this test few hours ago,not with fmu- i am testing again in the am- s you see anything??

I do see what you're seeing! I've gotten crappy evaps on blue dye tests before but hope it is the start of a BFP for you!!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
yea i didnt know these were the blue die ones either bc i have heard so much bad stuff before about them, but the other 3 i have are blue die too!!! why do you think these tests are bad?

I don't think all blue dye tests are bad, i'm not for either red or blue dye tests as I have gotten evaps on all kinds of tests!! Lol. I've seen some women have no problems with blue dyes, others get evaps, some see their beautiful BFP on them! I think it just depends on the batch number and how long you wait to read them. I'd try another with FMU and see if it is darker. If it's not then I would assume it is an evap, if it's a BFP it should be a little darker :)

yea i think im going to use the others i have and just get some dollar store ones, my ob is sending me for blood work i should have the slip in the mail tomorrow andill go do it so i should now for sure soon

Hi Clynn what do you think of this test? Thank you x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi Clynn, I'm back again. I check back regularly because its such a heartwarming thread.. and I'm still waiting to see you get YOUR BFP!!

I've emailed you two photos of the same test. I think I can see something resembling a line but I'm not sure on colour. Would love it if you could work your magic.

Thanks so much x

Hi Clynn, I'm back again. I check back regularly because its such a heartwarming thread.. and I'm still waiting to see you get YOUR BFP!!

I've emailed you two photos of the same test. I think I can see something resembling a line but I'm not sure on colour. Would love it if you could work your magic.

Thanks so much x

I agree, im always back every month..but im constantly checking out the thread to see how others are getting on :) and waiting for Clynns BFP

Hi Clynn

I emailed you a test this morning - from willjos.......... sorry I forgot to put my BNB name on:dohh:

I am also hoping this is the month you announce your BFP after helping us all:happydance:

:hugs:

X

I see it, but taking FRER out of the case can cause pretty crappy indents/evaps. Did you see the line while it was still in the case?? FX for you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe