I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

I most definitely see something and want to say it looks pink but can't tell for sure. FX it gets darker and this is your month!!!!

Attachments

• photo(20).jpg
    photo(20).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
  • photo(21).jpg
    photo(21).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
So I definitely see something, but it's a bit weird- like the line stopped half way down the test line? It's either a BFP or faulty test.. i'd just test again to be sure lol. GL I have my FX for you!!!!

Attachments

• photo(19).jpg
    photo(19).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Hun for doing that - I think it's a nasty evap but I had to test as this is the last cycle for a while:cry:

:hugs:

X

I see it, but taking FRER out of the case can cause pretty crappy indents/evaps. Did you see the line while it was still in the case?? FX for you!

Yes the line was there, I waited a while to take it out too as Iv heard about the bad Evaps!
I also just got a positive opk- but trying not to look too much into it!
Thank you again Clynn :)

babyrogers- it won't let me click on it to make the pic bigger... any way you can fix that or get a more up close image?

I just saved the picture she had posted and reposted here. I will send you her way if she gets any more possible lines. She said she got bfns after that but still no af

Can I email someone my pic? Its not getting me via my phon cameras pics. An no one is responding to my thread. I need a pic tweaked!!

Thanks! I just sent it. I see a faiiiiiint line maybe faint with an invert? Or just an evap.

Is this one still iffy to - hope not 11dpo today last test before blood test hsg ultra sounds etc for recurrent m/c :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 14
Thanks hun - I hope so because I had a dodgy one (or so it seemed) back at 9DPO - Clynn tweaked it for me :happydance:

Stick little one stick:cloud9:

:hugs:

X

Ohmy4- I emailed you back, the picture didn't send! Just an automatic message from an android!

That is a BEAUTIFUL BFP!!! Obviously that other test WASN'T faulty!!!! :happydance: Sending sooo much sticky dust your way!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
Hey Hun can you do these for me?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130412_080548_zpsf1ad2a54.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130412_200757_zps494e5ef2.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130412_083857_zpsc7a89efb.jpg

I feel like I see a faint something in the first and last pic, not seeing anything on the FRER yet

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
The pic is really small but I think I may see a faint something?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
I definitely see a line but it looks a bit thin. FX it's the start of a BFP!!!

Attachments

• 20130411_153223.jpg
    20130411_153223.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe