I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Hi there!

I haven't been tracking or charting at all this month, so I have no idea how many DPO I actually am. Took this in the early afternoon. This is after 15 minutes (so does that mean I shouldn't trust it?). There's definitely a grey line IRL...not sure if it translates well in the picture. I can't get good lighting anywhere---any tips on the best way to photograph these guys?!

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• 20130414_195707.jpg
    20130414_195707.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 11
I used OSOMs my last cycle and they frustrated me to no end. They claim no evaps, but I had two evap tests. I know they say some women show faint lines because these tests are SO sensitive that they sometimes pick up the small amount of hCG that is always in our systems >5miu. But I had blank ones and then two very, VERY faint lines. AF showed right on time. I hope that's not the case for you and that it's the start of a BFP. If it's not way more noticeable tomorrow I would discard it, these tests progress pretty fast.

First pic is your test, the next two pics are of MY OSOM evaps.

Attachments

• 20130414_195707.jpg
    20130414_195707.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
  • tests 056.jpg
    tests 056.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
  • tests 0561.jpg
    tests 0561.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
Can you tweak these for me ? The Frer is the most important
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/test/SAM_0319_zps1efc90b9.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/test/SAM_0318_zps974fd022.jpg

I definitely see something on the top blue test and the bottom FRER. I've gotten pretty crappy evaps on both of those tests- but I definitely have hope for you!!! FX they get darker!!!!

Attachments

• Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
I definitely see something on the top blue test and the bottom FRER. I've gotten pretty crappy evaps on both of those tests- but I definitely have hope for you!!! FX they get darker!!!!

Thanks! the blue is a digi done this morning but was negative , I took the frer about 1 hour or so ago :thumbup: I added some better pics =D

OK, well disregard the digi- I took one last cycle and tore it apart to see what the inside looked like- two super blue lines. Digis read the shade of the line electronically because it picks up different types/mutations of hCG and one of those types we constantly have in our systems even when not pregnant, so that's why digi's will always give two blue lines. BUT digi's are much less sensitive so don't let that get you down.

I feel like I see something on the middle test in the pictures now too!!!! FX for you!!!!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 035_opt.jpg
    035_opt.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 048_opt.jpg
    048_opt.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4
Not seeing color to it yet hun, but that doesn't mean it's not the start of something!! Could be an evap though. How many dpo are you?

Attachments

• 035_opt.jpg
    035_opt.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Clynn - That will teach me to get to excited - I lost the baby over the weekend, now just waiting for the recurrent m/c to get back in touch.:cry:

Can't wait to see you get your BFP hun - you so deserve it after bringing smiles and hope to all of these ladies faces:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Thanks so much, clynn! I remember you having those OSOM evaps, so I knew you were the person to come to! I took another one later last night, and I got the same faint line.

Took one this morning, but I was running late so I completely forgot to look at it. UGH!

Thanks for everything you do for everyone here!

I definitely see your line!!!!

Attachments

• 20130414_203656-1.jpg
    20130414_203656-1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member