I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

I definitely see the lines and it looks like it's getting darker!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
Thanks clynn for posting it!! Does that look like an evap at all? Are these walmart test reliable!?

It looks pinkish to me!! Was it there in the time frame? I've heard those Walmart tests can give shadowy lines but yours is nice and thick and not THAT faint. Does it look pink IRL?

It actually has a little color! That wad the 3rd test I took. The first was neg with only a slight line when it was inverted. The second nothing (diluted pee) and that was the 3rd. I wanna get a frer but I gotta sneak out tonight...dh cant know unless iam % 100 sure. Hed freak!!

Let me know how the FRER goes!!! FX it goes whatever way you're hoping!! :hugs: Wouldn't that be a little miracle though?! What are the chances!!

Is there anything on this FRER at all? thank you!

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
I feel like I see a faaaaaaint line but cant tell color, maybe an indent or evap? Or a very very faint BFP? FX for you hun!

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/23CD562C-3D0C-408B-A662-60A2E7470821-7212-000004AD96722CDA.jpg
Can u do much with that hun? X

I definitely see a line hun and it looks pink to me!!!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
Thank you very much for tweaking my test!! Would u mind taking a peak at this one that I did this morning. I'm sure it is much lighter than the previous ones :( xXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 17
Hello,

Can you tweak this please. There is definitely a line in person I just want to be sure it has colour.

image.jpg

Thanking you :)

Hi clynn back again :( could you please try these, I keep getting faint lines, do you see them or any colour?
19dpo now, it's driving me crazy! I'm sure if I was pregnant would have my bfp by now!
Thank you :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
That one does look lighter :( :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
It looks pinkish to me!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
I definitely see those lines but can't tell the color to them. Do they look pink IRL? Were they there within the time limit?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
Lines were there straight away, can't really tell if they have colour. I would say they do, but don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks on me :(
Thank you :)
I am going to try and wait again no af n no bfp suck! But guess until the witch shows I can be hopeful! Xx

hi, is there any line on here? thank you!!

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe