Im Adopting two babies! - Adoption Journal.

Thanks guys :)

We have found a lovely house in our price range on the next street to my parents! right close to the great school! they have a lovely little nursery too! :happydance: I cant wait to view it!

Awwh, congratulations hun! Those babies will be so lucky to have you both as parents! xxx

Aww congratulations! I am soo happy for you
Will you have the little girl first and then when the baby is born him come home or will the whole process take a while?

Just stumbled across your journal, and think you are doing an amazing thing! What a very exciting adventure for you! Can't wait to read more about your journey! Best of luck with it all! :hugs:

i actually cried reading this. actually still crying.

first off i feel so sorry for both the babies having parents who have done this to them. and how irresponsible they are to have a second child when they didnt even want the first. it makes me so angry!

BUT im SO SO SO glad they will have the happy ending they deserve, a happy life full of love and laughter and everything they deserve and more.

well done you for being such a strong, loving and supportive person. let alone the wonderful example you are setting and the hope you can give others who are thinking of adopting.

my fingers and heart and crossed just for you guys!

x

first off i feel so sorry for both the babies having parents who have done this to them. and how irresponsible they are to have a second child when they didnt even want the first. it makes me so angry!

BUT im SO SO SO glad they will have the happy ending they deserve, a happy life full of love and laughter and everything they deserve and more.

well done you for being such a strong, loving and supportive person. let alone the wonderful example you are setting and the hope you can give others who are thinking of adopting.

x

SO could have not said it better my self!! I will be a stalker for sure!!! :blush:

Such a lovely thing to do hun :hugs: my MIL was adopted as a baby as my DH's grandma couldn't have children and they have a wonderful relationship. You'll have your hands full with 2 under 2 but it will be so rewarding and exciting at the same time. I will def be stalking this journal :hugs: xx

Stalking :flower:

So excited for you. What a wonderful thing for those babies, to finally have some loving parents. Cant wait to read your journey :)

Congratulations hun we started our adoption route aweek last friday then to discover im pregnant, im hoping they will still let us proceed with the adoption x

What amazing people u and ur OH are. Giving these two children all this love as if they were ur own.

We need more people like u in this world. Congrats on becoming a mumma, cant wait to see pics and hear how it all goes for u xxx

Awwww congratulations!! thats fab news. I think what you're doing is great you're going to be a great mommy to 2 babies who really need one <3 Amazing :hugs:

What a fabulous amazing thing youre doing!!
It makes me so happy that not all of the human race are selfish.
Congratulations and good luck xxx

hey :hugs:

i'll definatly be showing u support through this, i have a little girl whos 4 now, (she was 1 when she came to live with me) her mum put her up for adoption so me & my hubby decided to take her in and give her the home she deserves.

we didnt adopt her but we have a special guardianship for her, its inbetween fostering & adoption. the reason we couldn't/didn't adopt was because she still see's her birth mum & dad. which is summat confusing for her at times.

i hope things go as smoothly as they can for u and ur DF :)

Just stumbled across this thread,what a fantastic couple you are such lucky little ones to have a lovely home to go to.I cant wait to hear how it goes and see pics o:baby:f your los (if you are allowed to post any?) x

im well excited to follow your journey! you are bookmarked!

although i cant think too much about babies being put up for adoption as it upsets me to the core!

I am so pleased i have so many stalkers :haha:

Aww congratulations! I am soo happy for you
Will you have the little girl first and then when the baby is born him come home or will the whole process take a while?

We are not sure yet, Hopefully she will be with us before the little boy is born.

x

Thank you very much, your commet touched me! :hugs:

Congratulations hun we started our adoption route aweek last friday then to discover im pregnant, im hoping they will still let us proceed with the adoption x

Congratulations on your pregnancy! & I hope your adoption goes well too!! GL! x

I have been having a look at double pushchairs that would be suitable, Ive looked at the First wheels city elite twin which i really like. Does anyone else have any suggestions on prams?

I have a question about names. Would the little girls second name get changed to ours?. When the little boy is born will we be able to pick his name? or change it once we have adopted him?

oh that is awesome congrats. are you still going to ttc?

these babies are very lucky

yes u can change there last names. my 2 cousins got adopted and there surnames wer changed. not too sure about the new babys name tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->