Im Adopting two babies! - Adoption Journal.

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
Hey everyone

We are in the begining stages of adopting two children! one is almost 1 and the other is due to be born on 11th August I wanted to share what is going on with us, and get advice along the way.

Heres our story so far.

We have lots of support from my family my parents think it is brilliant what we are doing for these children, they are proud of us. My Dfs family arent as supportive as they think we should just have our own children and let them be someone elses 'problem' (Which is horrible, they are not a 'problem' they are two beautiful little babies that need our help)

An old friend of mine and his girlfriend had a baby girl last year who was taken away from them by social services when she was very young, i obviously dont want to go into any details of that because it was not a nice situation. The baby Girl has been in foster car since and is a year old on the 27th.

Now my friends girlfriend is pregnant again with a little boy who is due on the 11th august. Who will be taken by social services at birth.

My friends mother was going to adopt them but was in the very first stages of adopting them. When i spoke to her she said she would be more than happy for me and my DF to adopt them! It would be the best outcome. She wants to be a grandmother, not a mother and raise children as hers are all grown up.

So we have spoken to the social worked involved who has started proceedings! He wants things put in place as soon as possible so i am woundering will we foster them first then adopt them as foster is quicker? Or will they do a fast track adoption type thing?

I want to make this my kind of adoption journal as i have alot of things i have questions about, not only the acctual process of adoption but other things like what to tell them when they are older?.

I wanted to Add a ticker here for each of the children. I cant wait to have them with us

https://lb2f.lilypie.com/Xgy8p1.png https://lmtf.lilypie.com/LaDX.png​

Thank you if you took the time to read this :)
Zoie

congratulations!!! I am very very happy for you and i look forward to following your journey of adoption :) This is wonderful!

wow i think it absolutely amazing what you are doing good luck hun xx

Thanks girls, im so excited, we have so much to do and organise for them :) We have decided to move house for a bigger garden and a bigger kitchen :) which is also adding to my excitement!

Congratulations, this is such exciting news! It's great to know that TWO babies will be getting a loving home!!

:hugs: you're doing such a selfless thing and I really admire you for taking on these two babies :flower:

Hi! I hope you don't mind me joining your stalkers. My partner I may consider adopting when our LO is older - specifically we'd look into adopting a child with a similar disability to Tegan's. I really admire you for what you're doing. :hugs: :hugs:

Can't wait to keep watching this, and be a part of your happy day when it finally arrives!xx

Awww this is beautiful and definately meant to be :flower: xxx
p.s i bet u end up pregnant :haha: that is what happened to me when i started proceedings lol x

I think you're doing an amazing thing by adopting them can't wait to see pictures of you with the two little ones :hugs:, I'm a bit worried for you about your old friend and his girlfriend getting involved or causing problems,

Thank you for all the support ladies it means alot to us!

I think you're doing an amazing thing by adopting them can't wait to see pictures of you with the two little ones :hugs:, I'm a bit worried for you about your old friend and his girlfriend getting involved or causing problems,

At first i was worried aboout this too, But they dont want the kids. The mother of them did have visitation right but only once a month and she gave it up because she couldnt be bother to take the 15 min bus trip into town. So legally cant see her anymore. I dont think they will be a problem to be honest they are just to lazy to be botherd.

We have decided to move aswell, Still staying in the same city but moving closer to my parents to a house with a better garden, kitchen and is near a fantastic school! The kids would love it there :)

its a really good thing that you're taking them in, they're going to have great lives and two caring parents :hugs:

Congratulations, that's fantastic news, i hope everything goes well, you are doing an amazing thing for these children.

Amazing!

xxxx

Oh wow!!!!!! I am sooo happy for you :hugs: How exciting :D :happydance: You're going to be a great momma :)

I can't wait to follow this beautiful journey.

You are doing such an amazing thing. It must be very exciting. :thumbup: Congrats to you and your growing family. :flower:

Congratulations :wohoo:
I cant wait to follow your journal, You will love them both so much, The little girl is only 2 days older than my LO, And shes a right monkey atm...

Good luck hun :flower:

Aww what a beautiful thing you are doing <3 Lucky babies xx

Congrats! It really is amazing what you're doing. Two kids who could have had rough lives now have much better prospects. Well done you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->