Im Adopting two babies! - Adoption Journal.

Sorry ive been MIA for a few days girls, The house we liked went just after we decided to go for it!! so we are house hunting again, It is alot more stressful then what i remember!

:hugs: Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you will find a house soon... one that's even better fx'd

:thumbup: :flower:

Thank you :)

I think i had a question about the home assesment, we are waiting untill we are in our new place which should hopefully be very soon :)

:hi: new stalker!! What your doing is fantastic! Can't wait for you to get them both home :cloud9: x

Zoie what a wonderful thing you are doing! You're an inspiration :) x

def no point inspectiong some where they won't live.
are you renting or buying?

Aww sucks about the house! House hunting is so hard..something perfect will come along though. Just as it's meant to be xx

def no point inspectiong some where they won't live.
are you renting or buying?

We were looking at buying again, But we dont have enough money to put down for a deposit! they want 25% of the house value which is a hell of a lot of money which we dont have, im dont want to take out a big loan either. So me and Matthew have decided that we are going to sell ours and move into rented for a few years and save for a deposit to get a really nice house we will be happy with for the next 20 or something years. Its just a shame we dont have any equity left in the house but we wont loose anything. I have a list of 28 properties that we are going to look at next week!!.

And a plus on renting if anything goes wrong with the house we dont have to pay! Im always terrified our house is going to just fall over and we not be able to afford to repair it :haha:

:happydance: 28 In a week! Hopefully the right one is in there somewhere.I love looking at houses!

lolthats why you have buildings insurance lol

lolthats why you have buildings insurance lol

I know LOL we have insurance aswell, Im just a worry wart!! Before we leave to go it i go around the house make sure all the plugs are out of the sinks (Incase a tap decides to leak and floods the place) All the plugs are turned off and nothing is plugged in :haha: I drive my poor DF mad :p

House hunting SUCKS. I hate it. I always get so frustrated and overwhelmed. In the end it's always like 'OK I"LL TAKE WHATEVER JUST DEAR GOD DONT MAKE ME LOOK AT ANY MORE HOUSES'

:wave: Hi Zoie!

Thought id pop on and say hello, I love what you're doing for those 2 babies!! Im a new stalker now, this is a REALLY interesting journal to follow ... cept now i need to go back and catch up a few pages :lol:

I love house hunting... Im a house nerd! x

Awwww! Congrats! What a lovely thing you are doing for these two children :hugs:

Hi! I'm a stalker now! :wave:

I'm so happy for you!! I can only imagine how impatient you are to be holding those babies.. I'm impatient for you! Especially the little girl, she's already here and I'm dying to meet her (lol!!) so I know you must be dying too!

I have some pages to catch up on, but, have you ever met the girl? How do you plan on assimilating her into your lives?

I'm sorry if I seem too forward.. I'm interested in adopting in the future and would think of adopting an older child, maybe between 1-4 years or so, so it's intriguing to me to see how someone else might handle it!

Oh gosh!! I am so excited for you! :dance:

Nothing new on the adoption yet, but we have found a place!! We have put our application in and ive started packing our stuff to move :happydance: We will probibly get the keys friday, decorate it over the weekend and move in probibly monday / tuesday!! :happydance:

Then we can get the home study moving! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"