Im Adopting two babies! - Adoption Journal.

I have calculated wee man should be born now

New stalker, really hope you've got good news when you update x

Hi hon :wave:

Just popping by :kiss: Hope everything is ok?

Hey ladies,

Im not sure if he is here yet or not, if hes not then he should be here very soon.

Although it is not good news for us :(

SS would prefer family to take the children, so now that the fathers sister has decided that she wouldnt mind having them then its all over for us :(. They are being moved all the way up to blackpool aswell. I just dont understand why they favour family when the parents arent allowed to see them anymore... surely a fresh start would be best all round? His sister has kids of her own too. idk but its over for us, Thank you for all your support xxxx

Zoie can you not look at adopting another tiny family? as you have done checks etc. Hugs that its all gone tits up. Keep TTC or NTNP now hes had his nuts unraveled.

:hugs: I know how hard it is when family members come out of the wood work and shatter your hopes and dreams of adoption. Take the time to grieve. Then, you might want to consider going and completing everything so you could adopt another baby or sibling group. There are many out there needing loving homes. :hugs:

Aww hun i'm so sorry :hugs: Maybe you could look into adopting some other siblings. Hope everything works out for you

We are going too look into adopting other siblings, But not right now, We need time to 'recover' We have been though so much, lately . But it is what we are going to do :)

Just a little update on the baby, He hasnt yet been born, he is due in two days. I was given the wrong dates :dohh: Alll i can do for him now is wish he has the best childhood he possible can. x

Hugs hun youv sarah to love and care for at the mo and best bit you can give her back

sorry it didnt work out i guess with adoption theres lots of ups and downs at first but im sure theres lots of children out there who would love to have you as parents. have you thought abot fostering x

I am so sorry. :hugs: We had our boys two years (short 3 weeks or we could have fought it in court, we hired a lawyer but couldn't even get to see a judge) and were almost finished our adoption process when CAS decided to move the kids. We think they may have went to family but aren't sure. I may change my mind but after that I don't ever want to risk my heart like that again. Mind you we had the boys for years and I thought there was nothing that would take them away from me, so maybe if I didn't actually have the children I would feel different.

I feel for you. It is so hard to have your heart filled up and then just crushed. It will take time to heal and then you will be able to decide what your next step is. I wish you luck.

I thank each and everyone of you for your kind messages and well wishes it means alot that i have all you guys even if you are strangers to me i have your support. Thank you x

Hugs hun youv sarah to love and care for at the mo and best bit you can give her back

That is acctually the worst thing of all. I dont want to give her back... I want a proper family not to just be a babysitter. :(

I am so sorry. :hugs: We had our boys two years (short 3 weeks or we could have fought it in court, we hired a lawyer but couldn't even get to see a judge) and were almost finished our adoption process when CAS decided to move the kids. We think they may have went to family but aren't sure. I may change my mind but after that I don't ever want to risk my heart like that again. Mind you we had the boys for years and I thought there was nothing that would take them away from me, so maybe if I didn't actually have the children I would feel different.

I feel for you. It is so hard to have your heart filled up and then just crushed. It will take time to heal and then you will be able to decide what your next step is. I wish you luck.

I really feel for you too hun, i cant even begin to imagain how hard it has been for you! :( I hope you get your BFP soon xxxx

oh hun, I was thinking of when they do that horrible scream everyone looks for me to give abs back. I still have faith you will join us in the grads thread and sarah will have a flesh and blood cousin

aww sorry :hugs:

You have such strength, I think you will make brilliant parents to very lucky kids one day xxxx

Thanks guys, I dont feel that i have much strength at the moment. I am trying to keep a brave face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->