Im Adopting two babies! - Adoption Journal.

Argh, Im having a housing desaster at the moment!! :mad:

We found a lovely house we had paid all the deposit and were due to start moving in tomorrow only we when back Monday to measure up for a few new peices of furniture and the place was not the same as when we saw it before :( There was Damp everywhere! Someone had tried to repair the floors but did a bodge job and they were now all uneven a new window that had been put in the dining room had not been fitter properly and you could see through a BIG gap to outside!. I can't believe the damp it was disgusting and i dont know if we didnt see it because we were having a heat wave when we saw it before and when we went to see it monday we were having ALOT of rain. The wall papper had fallen down and someone stuck it back up with masking tape!!! and painted over it!!!! :mad: We when to the office to tell them and they already knew about it!!!! How could they do that to people? Thank goodness for the rain!!! We look inside one of the kitchen cupboards and there was mould growing :S!!

So we are back hunting for a house!! :( It is now just even longer before we can do the home study for the adoption!! I really wanted it done! I hope it can be done before he is born! Im getting Anxious that it wont be done on time for his birth.

Aww no, at least you saw it before you started moving stuff in a guess,
Hope you can find a new place soon :hugs: x

Congratulations...you're doing a great thing by giving not 1 but 2 children a loving home to grow up in!

aw hun that's horrid. They do it to people because they honestly don't seem to care. It's horrible but they just don't care. :(

Better news today, we saw a house this morning and we loved it, it is in a better area than the last house, amazing kitchen a hugh conservetory, We love it and our application for it when through this afternoon! Its a very saught after location we are very lucky to have got it!! :D

We will probibly be moving in sometime in the next 2 weeks so then we can get the home study underway!! :D

That's brilliant hun, looks like the other house falling through was meant to be x

How lovely you are going to adopt siblings they are often the hardest to find homes for so good on you. I was adopted when i was 16 months old and we always had a little party to celebrate the day i got my forever mummy and daddy. Then when i was 5 my adopted mum managed to conceive and i got a little brother followed by my sis 2 years later this is after they had been TTC for 10years! I will be following this journal closely as i would love to adopt in about 10 years when the oldest 2 are moving out.

Do you mind me asking whixh adoption agency or local authority is doing your home study and taking you through to approval? If you would rather not say on the open forum and are happy to answer my auestion please feel free to pm me. The reason I am interested is because I am adoption panel clerk and somwone who is struGgling to conceieve themselves. Thank you

UPDATE

Sorry i havent done an update in a while ladies ive been super busy and then my internet down. My Niece Sarah was born on the 20th and then my little brother broke his arm and needed an operation on its so was been in hospital for a few days.

We found a house and we are moving in on monday, We can't wait it will be great :)

On the Adoption front its not looking so well and we are very worried at this point. Social services have not been in contact with us, we have tried to contact them but have heard nothing back from them. Their mother has said she wants to keep them, so im worried. I know it wont be that simple for her to get to keep them but im worried. A few days ago someone wrote on her wall "I hope everything is ok with you and my son" So is this other woman trying to adopt them?. Im really really worried.

Oh my goodness,it must be so stressfull for you!Hope you get some news soon:flower:

Wow that sounds confusing and frustrating. I hope you can get some answers soon.

Wow, what a mess :nope: :hugs: I hope that it gets sorted out for the kids sake as well as yours. Sad the the child could so easily have a good home with you

Hugs Zoie,

I know it's not the same but if their mum wasaloude to keep them you have started the process so maybe there are 2 more babies that need a mummy on their list

Ive just got a message from her saying

'if social services wont let me keep him i still dnt want him to go to u he can go to ****** (the dad's) sister just not u'

Some people are so cruel.

I replied to that massage saying.

'i dont know if i have said anything to offend you but if i have im sorry, Im just trying to have a family. They would have a great home with us. All the best x'

Im not going to reply to anymore of her messages, im just going to contact social services on tomorrow (if i get time) I dont understand that she doesnt want them to have a normal stable loving home

:hugs: I hope SS has some answers for you tomorrow. :hugs: I know its jsut another stab to the heart for her to say that to you, and I desperately hope you finally get to the end of your rainbow and have the family you so deserve. Like molly said, you have started the process, and there are other children out there that need a loving mommy and daddy. This just gets you that much closer. :flower:

bleeding heck silver penny tandem nursing. be careful on the teeth hun breast milk is so sweet, my neighbours a dental nurse and has had some bf and ff horror stories equally brushing teeth is all it needs. Hugs.

Any news Zoie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->