I'm back! and need your advice.

ab2401

Reaction score
Sorry girls I havent been around much. We have been VERY busy. I never knew how busy my life would get after having Rylee, Its sad I can never find time to get on any more but I really need help.

Oh, about a month ago Rylee woke up with a really bad "sore" on her leg it came up over night and looked almost like staph. So I rang the doc and took her in. They said it wasn't staph.... it looked like some kind of bug bite she was allergic to and gave me some cream to put on it and some zyrtec.

Useing both the zyrtec and cream it cleared up just as fast as it came on. I thought that was the end of it..... and it was for a few days to a week then she started getting more of these "sores".

They will come up over night and if I use just the cream it takes at least a week to go away, if I use both the zyrtec/cream its gone in 2 days so it seems like she allergic to but what could they be?

At first we where thinking bug bites, but they happen when shes in bed. We dont go outside much, I haven't seen ANY bugs in the house at all let alone her room..... the 1st night she stayed at the babysitters over night new ones showed up and she wears sleepers at night.

I have no idea. I dont know what to do.

anything?

heres the picture of the 1st one (she scratched it)and a pic. that you can see another one in.

Attachments

• IMG_5913.jpg
    IMG_5913.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Rylee 901 - Copy.jpg
    Rylee 901 - Copy.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
aww the poor thing! That looks painful :( I have no idea what it is but if I was you I'd take her back to the drs just to see if they can figure it out.

Aww bless her....sorry i dont know but id maybe try a diffrent Doc just to get diffrent ideas xxx

Awww poor little girl, I would maybe get a second opinion. Hope it gets sorted soon xx

Bed bugs or dust mites?
Just an idea as i heard something about people being allergic to them.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->