I'm back :)

Shedevil18

Reaction score
Well... I am baaaaaaaack!! Got my BFP this morning, haven't even had a chance to tell Hubby.

Here is my story:

Got pregnant in March of 2016 and we were over the moon. We lost that baby in May 2016 at 11.5 weeks.

Got engaged in September 2016 to the love of my life :)

Got pregnant again in October 2016, we were excited but scared because of what previously happened. Miscarried in December 2016 at 10.5 weeks. I ended up in the ER with this one because there was just soooo much blood and pain I was scared. I am glad that I went because it was determined that is was a partial molar pregnancy, twins. After finding this out my OBGYN said I had to go on the pill because I was not allowed to get pregnant for atleast 6 months. I ended up on the pill for 9 months because we were getting married September 9th 2017. Our wedding night was the first night I stopped the pill to let me body get back to a regular routine.

I figured being on the pill for 9 months it would take my body a few months to get back to normal. Well low and behold I got a BFP this morning at 12DPO.

I am BEYOND scared because of the 2 previous miscarriages... I have a doctors appointment on monday to get my doctor to send me back to my OBGYN.

Fingers crossed we have no issues with this one :)

I'm so sorry for your losses. Congratulations on ur bfp x

Aw hun sounds like you've had a rough ride, but this is a different time different pregnancy so just br positive! Congrats to you xx

Congrats on your wedding and bfp!! Ftx this is your sticky bean.

Not feeling to hopeful... Last night when I went to the washroom there was some blood (dark brown) and I had cramps. Nothing this morning and the cramps seemed to have died off...

I don't think I can handle another loss... the first 2 took a major toll on me mentally and physically :(

So far nothing this morning. Did I freak out for no reason?

It is possibly nothing. I had tons of early bleeding with my son. This pregnancy I spotted around 4 weeks but it was only two days and light. Hopefully it's nothing.

Congrats and good luck! Hope everything will be ok this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->