Im craving cheese and lots of it..

EternalRose

Reaction score
Moooorning Ladies,

Its 9:53 am, and im eating a big bowl of cheesy pasta! Yes, I really am pregnant, I need more cheese! :haha:

Anyone else got any cravings this morning?

EternalRose

Other than chocolate you mean?
No I dont have any (other) cravings. Im wondering if its because Im on super strength prenatals, or maybe i just havent developed cravings yet.
Enjoy all the cheese!!!! xxx

Im taking Biotics prenatals, bought them from a company called Nutri Link. They give me 400mg calcium (I dont eat much dairy) I am trying to eat well also and get nutrients from food. But I do feel better for taking these prenatals xx

Not any particular cravings, although I feel like I can't taste much so I'm using lots of hot sauce!

I keep waking up hungry in the night so I've put some nuts and dried fruit on my bedside table to snack on.

I read a disturbing book a few days ago, called Skinny Bitch - Bun in the Oven. I thought it would be a lighthearted, modern cook book type thing as I keep eating the same thing for lunch every day. It turned out to be stealth hysterical vegan rantings, and says if you still drink dairy and eat meat after reading this then you're an idiot and will be a lazy mum!

I was outraged. Who in their right minds would tell pregnant women to radically change their diet and eliminate entire food groups, and that they are harming their baby if they don't. :growlmad: Not cool.

So I'm still looking for a good pregnancy related cook book!

omg redrose, ive heard of skinny bitch didnt know they had a sequel bun in the oven, that is awful. Yeah, im yet to find one too but Im trying to eat as many wholewheat foods, veg & fruit as possible. I have gone off chocolate, ive had one bar in 1 month.

Im taking Biotics prenatals, bought them from a company called Nutri Link. They give me 400mg calcium (I dont eat much dairy) I am trying to eat well also and get nutrients from food. But I do feel better for taking these prenatals xx

Thats probably why your not craving the cheese hun xx

I tell you, save yourselves now. Once you get started on the cheese you cant stop! :rofl:

Fruit smoothies. This is one healthy baby!

Me and my OH are off to a christening this afternoon. We're running late and he's still changing clothes every 2mins. Oh he is trying my patience and my hormones don't appreciate it! x

Oh god..:wacko: youve done the right thing, come on here! I must admit, that does get me going when the OH does that, I thought it was only the ladies that were meant to do that..:dohh:

ive been craving salad with lots of cheese on it . lol

I had the most disgusting craving last night that I can possibly imagine: I wanted a cheesecake with strawberry with pickles cut and inserted into the cake. Normally I would probably throw up just because I had an idea like that :)
PS I did buy both cheesecake and a pickle :)

this is mad but i crave bombay bad boy pot noodles!! its all i can eat right now lol

I'm craving steak and potatoes and it's only 10:00,i'm going to start the bar-b-que!!

I'm craving cheese! I have it with everything...I'm gonna be the size of a house at this rate! At night I have cheesy wotsits and a cheese slice....and no, I don't have nightmares! :haha: xx

I love cheese no matter what lol I just got 3- 1 lb blocks of it and eat it in chunks.... Yesterday I did what you did, I made mac n cheese and added more sharp cheddar on it HAHA then made a snack of grapes, apple slices with caramel dip and but of course cheese chunks on the side LMAO Guess I need protein a?

OMG, I Cant believe i have so many cheese buddies, :rofl: I am eating a cheese sandwich, just woke up from my afternoon nap again :dohh: Im thinking of making another cheese sandwich, so many things to eat cheese with. I had my cheese sandwich with grapes, I just love cheese, need more CHEESE! lol. xx

I had the most disgusting craving last night that I can possibly imagine: I wanted a cheesecake with strawberry with pickles cut and inserted into the cake. Normally I would probably throw up just because I had an idea like that :)
PS I did buy both cheesecake and a pickle :)

Cheesecake and a pickle? :sick: You can have cheese and pickled onion sandwich so its not that extraordinary really..go ahead and eat up hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->