Im craving cheese and lots of it..

Haha I LOVE the skinny bitch books, it's a very down to earth book. Hate to say it, but they're right. Not about the lazy mum part, but the food things, me and Jack are dairy free veggies (eat eggs though :blush:)

God knows what I'll do when I'm pregnant again, I'll be straight on the cheese hehe

I thought cravings happened MUCH later on?? :S Well I seem to have none which is great!!

Happy munching fellow pregnant people, but remember, past the lips, on the hips :happydance: :happydance:

Nicola xx

i had really big cheese cravings at the stage your at now! I ate about 3 cheese strings per day plus grated cheese on my lunch and dinner!!! I cant eat so much now as im suffering bad with headaches and cheese makes it worse :(

Myn is Cheese with everything too lol
just made cheese scones,had cheese on toast and just ate cheesy pasta lol
Boy/Girl sign?
x

Myn is Cheese with everything too lol
just made cheese scones,had cheese on toast and just ate cheesy pasta lol
Boy/Girl sign?
x

Sounds to me like you are gonna have a baby mouse hun x x:haha:

Hahah i used to love cheese before i was pregnant but iv gone right off it,i had a craving for salt&vineger chrisps tonight which i dont usually eat.lol x

Hell yeah cheese! lol I've been crazy for cheese for this entire pregnancy; for awhile with the m/s all I could eat were grilled cheese sandwiches. Now I have a bag of cheddar cubes in the fridge... mmmmmm!

All I want is a pizza with extra cheese please! LOL been craving it for days now. My sister told me that we can have pizza on sunday when I come over, YAY!

Mmmmmmmmm! grilled cheese on top of EVERYTHING!!!! yum yum yum! :munch: xx

Moooorning Ladies,

Its 9:53 am, and im eating a big bowl of cheesy pasta! Yes, I really am pregnant, I need more cheese! :haha:

Anyone else got any cravings this morning?

EternalRose

I went through a bag of 30 mozzarella cheese sticks in 3 days!

I LOVE cheese always have
But up till i was about 14wk i cudnt touch my beloved cheese
now just starting to stomac it again...

im craving chips and ketchup lately..yuckk..but i cant help it xx

I had cheesy carbonara yesterday and I want it again today! Ive never been a milk lover so I guess this is the baby's way of saying I need more calcium!!!

Honeygrl- 30 mozzarello cheek sticks! wow lol xx

Now that you mention it, I've eaten a lot of cheese today :) But when i went to the grocery store, the only thing I could find that I actually *wanted* to eat was tinned peaches. So I got 2, and I've already finished one. And they were SO good :happydance:

But really I'm not craving much yet. I haven't been interested in any food at all over the last week or two, just eating because I have to!

my caraving this week is tinned spaghetti on toast. :laugh2:

Now I am working on a bag of cheetos... i deserve it though because I had to walk TWO miles in the rain to get to the store to get them! Our car is not working and I was craving cheese so bad I actually walked in the rain to get them! And stupid me just got the little bag... I'm kicking myself now for not getting the huge monster bag!

im also craving cheese and egg fried rice and curry sauce

have just had cheese on toast yum yum!

OOO im feeling left out hehe

I had one craving for chicken curry from 7.85am went about my daily duites and then about 7.30pm i bought 2 chicken curries, well i couldnt stand i look at it and the thought of it now its making me sick hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->