im definately

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
losing it!!! i just came thro to my room with a cup of tea, wen i went 2 take a drink.... turns out id forgot the teabag!!!! i thot my preggy brain wud go after havibg callum!!!!:rofl:

Yaaaaaay

i love doing stupid things like that...

going upstairs for something and forgetting what i went up for etc

ha ha luckily i dont have that problem....

no stairs LMAO

So when you start doing that you'll be in someone elses house LMAO

i do however, put kettle in the fridge,milk in the cupboard,cereal in fridge,milk where kettle goes,put water on my cereal????!!!!! and put the phone in the micro the otherday :oops: :roll:

I was taken out for a nice lunch yesterday by my lovely OH and managed to when pouring my drink...completely miss the glass...

whoops!!! i hope it was no where 2 fancy lol!!!

Well it was a japanese restaurant...and its like long benches so there's always someone sittting relatively close to you...

He just shook his head at me lol...

ah well cudda bn worse cudda bn on his or urs laps!!!

Exactly...i'm great at losing my car in car parks too...im only 21 and i am fairly certain i have senile dementia

i dont have that problem either(yet!!!! dont drive lol)

ah i'm always doing stupid stuff like that...worst is going on a big shop, then getting to the cash and forgetting your wallet at home :oops: hope i don't curse myself today i'm going out in a couple hours :?

lexis ive never done that!!!! omg id prob cry!!!

Well as you were the first to post I'd say your the origanal :rofl:

i no tht was meant 2 b rofl but u sed im the original rolf!!!!!!! does wobble board noises!!!

awww man now i look a trumpet change it back change it back!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->