I'm doing it!

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
I am going to test tomorrow morning at 8 dpo even though I am pretty sure it will be negative. Anyone else? I bought a 3 pack of FRER when i was having all those symptoms and i have been itching to take one. I got my :bfp: last month at 8 dpo with a FRER. SO I figured why not...

ooooooooooooh go for it girl!! I am sooooo excited for you!

Have you seen this??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=8

Keep that in mind JUST IN CASE as it is super early- but it IS possible to get a :bfp:

a million truck loads of dust for you!!!

:dust:

:hugs: Thanks! It's like i am a crackhead with pee sticks. I have to hide them so i don't pee on them... :rofl: I have three, so i figured if i test tomorrow and it is negative i still have 2 left. kwim? How are you feeling?!

JulianasMommy -- Ok, I'm laughing so hard at the crackhead comment. Picturing you with stashes of FRER around the house. Some buried out in the yard, between the mattress and boxspring, in the back of the highest kitchen cabinet. :haha:

hollyw79 -- How do you find the most interesting links to share? You are like a black belt in Google, I bet. :)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously!!!! I know Holly, your pretty much AWESOME! :)

Thanks for that link Holly - you find some brill stuff. Although I am now thinking that maybe my BFN today at 16 dpo is a false negatives and I might be pregnant. Perhaps not a good thing .....!

JulianasMommy -- Ok, I'm laughing so hard at the crackhead comment. Picturing you with stashes of FRER around the house. Some buried out in the yard, between the mattress and boxspring, in the back of the highest kitchen cabinet. :haha:

hollyw79 -- How do you find the most interesting links to share? You are like a black belt in Google, I bet. :)

bwhahahaha... NAH~ I just have WAYYYYY too much time on my hands! :haha: Well, not really~ I "multi-task" when I work! :winkwink:

:hugs: Thanks! It's like i am a crackhead with pee sticks. I have to hide them so i don't pee on them... :rofl: I have three, so i figured if i test tomorrow and it is negative i still have 2 left. kwim? How are you feeling?!

Can't wait for your update my dear! :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

BOO! :(

Well, there was only a 26% chance with it being so early.. FOR SURE FOR SURE FOR SURE plenty of time still! :hugs:

But with my daughter I got a dark positive at 10dpo and I got a bfp at 8 doo last month

not necessarily- especially after having a mc- it could be screwy hun! it's seriously too early to be sure! :hugs:

GOOD!
Thank you JPARR :)
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/weird.jpg
SMU dried. I HATE these test. I don't see how everyone likes them....

https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/weirdtweaked.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->