I'm Driving Myself Crazy!!!!

StonesWife

Momma & Wife WTT
Reaction score
I'm absolutely going nuts! I'm 2DPO and we :sex: the day before and day of (unprotected cause I thought I O-ed already, I O-ed CD22) and I'm already obsessed! How will I ever wait to :test:? So I was wondering how early can you test and get a :bfp:? How long till the :spermy: gets the eggy? Do you feel different? Sorry girls I'm just going nuts, I knew I'd be obsessed! :blush:

i have no idea, but i'm having a hard time waiting too. i have to wait another week and a half or so. ack!

I think its meant to be 14 DPO?? Though i dont really remember :lol:
The only thing i felt different was i felt dizzy :shrug:

Stay away from the tests!

Just hang out and wait to see if your late. I got my hopes up last month after an oppsy, i even had "implanation" bleeding but AF arrived 2 days early. The more you convince your self you are pregnant, the more "symptoms" you have and you just end up stressing your self out.

I decided I'll test New Years Eve. I usually get AF around the 25 so by the 31 it'll be plenty of time I think! I'm hoping for a BFP but will be okay if not because my wedding is supposed to be September 5 and my EDD would be September 22! Hang in there Pnut! Maybe we can SS together! lol Thanks for the replies girls!

Funnily i think there are a lot of people who are testing on the 31st :shrug: What an AMZING new year present that would be :)

I started a thread in TTC about testing the 31st and 2 dpo, you girls feel free to post there if you like

I wont go over there it stresses me out and then you hear all the stories about how long it takes etc...and it worries me...or looking at every little thing and getting your hopes up then to be shattered :cry:

I just thought that'd be a better place for the thread then here so we're not upsetting any one

I wont go over there it stresses me out and then you hear all the stories about how long it takes etc...and it worries me...or looking at every little thing and getting your hopes up then to be shattered :cry:

I didn't go there until the oopsie, and I'm only glancing at a few things that I have questions about. I try to stick to WTT, Bride and Beyond, and The Girly Section.

I just thought that'd be a better place for the thread then here so we're not upsetting any one

agreed.

I looked at the TTC section a few times and it does look way more stressful. Here is nice and chilled out. You can test 12-14 DPO. I knew i was pregnant before i tested. I was peeing loads not sure why, no other symptoms i just felt it!

I am peeing loads too, but I think its to early for that to be a sign... I'm only 4dpo on the 19th

Hi hunny! :hugs:

I'm going to be honest I have no idea :rofl: But I would hold out as long as sanity will allow, the longer you wait the more definitive the test, you don't want to test too early since I know you are a POAS addict and drive yourself nuts :rofl:

I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

P.S How are you and DH doing x

Hi hunny! :hugs:

I'm going to be honest I have no idea :rofl: But I would hold out as long as sanity will allow, the longer you wait the more definitive the test, you don't want to test too early since I know you are a POAS addict and drive yourself nuts :rofl:

I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

P.S How are you and DH doing x

We're doing really good!! Pretty much moved to ntnp now! And I'm sooooo happy you're really my WTT buddy since our dates are so close now!! :hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance: (I answered a bit of that question in my other post) I'm am trying sooooooo hard not to SS or POAS too early. :haha:

I'm in the same situation, kind of... i'm probably younger, and too young
Wasn't trying but had an 'oopsie'. :dohh:

Been feeling sick on and off, was sick in the OH's last week and in work.
Metallic taste
And just got that feeling.

I'll be testing New Years Eve :wacko:

Metallic taste

Welcome raindrops009!:hugs: I started a thread in TTC so we're not upsetting the girlies in here. Feel free to join us. There's quite a few oops and testing on the 31st! :thumbup:

Metallic taste

Welcome raindrops009!:hugs: I started a thread in TTC so we're not upsetting the girlies in here. Feel free to join us. There's quite a few oops and testing on the 31st! :thumbup:

Have you got the link? I'm finding it really hard to find the thread :wacko: thankyouu :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->