I'm due 15th August, any one want a bump buddy? :)

arj

Reaction score
Hi, Im relatively new here, ttc cycle one and due Aug 15th! looking for some people to share the next 8 month wait with! When are you due? :flower:

Hey Im due 29th July but id wouldnt mind waiting out with you x x

How are you feeling do you have and sickness!? Im feeling shocking... Cant sleep i feel so sick! Stuggling to look after my 2 yr old :(

i'm due on the 2 of february, i am looking forward to it very much, (even though i am 15 and pregnant,) wanna be friends? :)

Hey pregnantgurl, I was 18 when I had my son! How are you feeling with your pregnancy? Lets be friends x x

Aww the 7th is my little sisters birthday! Congrats to you! x x

I have had an early dating scan, just to make sure all was ok! I am due to go to midwife on the 22nd for booking in appointment, from what i can remember I will be able to book scan after that!??? ! I have a history of pre eclampsia so I also have a consultant with this one and have to be kept an eye on! Im going to book another private scan around the 15th of Jan! xxx Are you going to find out what your having at your 20 week? x

Not sure yet everyone keeps asking me that lol. Its 5weeks till my 20week scan (16th jan)
ive had 3 scans so far 12week one and 2 before that due to pain and spotting in early pregnancy. im also with the consultant who i will see when im 28weeks :o
My next midwife app is 23rd dec when i'll be 16weeks.

Ohh exciting! Im not sure ill find out, found out at 16 weeks with my son and i think it would be nice to have a surprise this time! Have you had any ms? Im really struggling with it!

Yep big time!! lol it started at 7weeks and by 7weeks 5days i was hospitalised for 2days because i was so dehidrated. i was sick all day everyday, couldnt keep anything down. it was like that till after 10weeks and it got a bit better. but still have it now but not as bad as i did. i was sick last night lol x

I had it with DS from Day 1 till the day he was born! :( lets hope this one isnt the same!

Im due roughly 13-14th July TTC second for just over 2 years and one miscarriage in between. My dating scan will be 29/12/11!!!

Iv got a 7 week scan on monday! Im quite excited? Do you think ill hear the heartbeat?xx

ive never herd heartbeats on scans. would love to hear it at 16week app but doubt it. feel so sick today.

I'm due two days after you, August 17th!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

I'd love to be bump buddies with someone so close in due date! :hugs:

Hi All!

I'd like to join in.. I;ve beenlooking for a good thread to join and tcik with for the next several months. I recenlty found out that I'm about 5 weeks along. My projected due date is on or around august 13th. I'm so excited as this is will be my first baby and I'm looking forward to a Happy and healthy 9 months!

For those with children already, did you find out the sex of your first one? if so, did you feel any sort of regret after finding out - almost like you wish you'd kept it a surprise. My husband and I do not see eye to eye here. He wants to know and I want to be surprised. I feel like I might cave though but wanted to know if after all of the anticipation, did it make it any less exciting for you? I just dont want it to take away from the whole experience. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->