I'm due 15th August, any one want a bump buddy? :)

Hey, I am due on Aug 15th also with my first baby!! The only symptoms I seem to be having so far are insomnia, excess burping, and a ridiculous amount of CM... no one tells you about that one when you ask about their pregnancy...lol

Hey, I am due on Aug 15th also with my first baby!! The only symptoms I seem to be having so far are insomnia, excess burping, and a ridiculous amount of CM... no one tells you about that one when you ask about their pregnancy...lol

Hey congrats on your pregnacny! I've had insomnia too! I thought it was just me! I feel tired but then hop in bed and toss and turn and my brain is ticking away and i just cant sleep!! (bet that'll change in week 5 or 6! And i keep doing this kinda weird HIC kinda burp like one random hiccup every now and again, my friend got that too when she was pregnant. CM is just normal, always on undies tho (sorry TMI) and kinda yellowy! Not very lovely lol =)

Not TMI at all...lol... I am so glad to have found this site.... It makes me feel better every time I have an anxiety moment. I am a second year medical student, so it is kinda hard to give me TMI...lol... But as many friends as I have who have been pregnant, I never knew about some of these strange early pregnancy symptoms..... Being pregnant is definitely going to be a constant learning process :)

Gosh I get that random hiccup thing too, had it from 4 weeks with DS and this one! My family think im weird or just putting it on! It comes out of nowhere! People look at me funny! Used to be a nightmare going to he cinema everything would go silent and Bam.. Massive hiccup!

So what is an official bump buddie, someone with the same due date? I am confused. LOL

Me and my at the time unborn daughter hiccped a lot through the pregnancy. She would hiccup all day and night near the end and I could never get any sleep!

So what is an official bump buddie, someone with the same due date? I am confused. LOL

I dont know! thought you might have to like say "yes you are my buddy now" an add as a friend or something! haha I just consider every one my buddy lol :)

Any of the rest of you ladies due in August having any food cravings or aversions yet? I absolutely cannot stand sweet foods right now. I'm usually all for the sweets in the morning, but the last few days I've had chicken soup or lasagna for breakfast. I only want savory and salty things!

Oh, and ellinme1 - my doctor actually did tell me about the CM, I just wasn't prepared for this much! I've actually had a couple gushes of it! :blush:

We both still get the hiccups pretty often too.....Hhhmmmm......

Any of the rest of you ladies due in August having any food cravings or aversions yet? I absolutely cannot stand sweet foods right now. I'm usually all for the sweets in the morning, but the last few days I've had chicken soup or lasagna for breakfast. I only want savory and salty things!

Oh, and ellinme1 - my doctor actually did tell me about the CM, I just wasn't prepared for this much! I've actually had a couple gushes of it! :blush:

Me too keep having to knicker check, i dont remember having this much in my first pregnancy but maybe i just didnt pay as much attention as he was a lovely surprise!...
I WISH I could eat, smell of any food makes me gag and if i attempt to eat it my body gets angry and just throws it straight backup at me :( Cant wait for this to go, although i had it till 40 weeks with DS! So at the moment its just dry toast and water. cant even have a cup of orange squash next to the bed! Does anyone else wake upwith nausea through the night... Its killing me!

HAHAHA....

OK, then I be you bump buddy arj!

LOL, feels just like middle school.

I am only 4 weeks and 1 day and have been increasingly nauseated for the last 5 days.

HAHAHA....

OK, then I be you bump buddy arj!

LOL, feels just like middle school.

Hahaha 'wanna be my friend'? :)

I felt more sick at the start actually, but had been feeling like that on and off since getting mirena out in Aug. I know that the real thing will kick in on Thursay of next week, if I have my calculations right. At the mo its just smells that make me headachey and kinda queasy.
I was trying to explain to my husband that it feels similar to if you were a passenger on a windy country road and reading a book for about 1/2 an hour, you know that horrible nauseous headachey 'let me have fresh air' feeling!!

I have cravings of rice wafers with tinned tuna/salmon/chicken on, and also burgers =/ Off salads (usually all I eat)! and not keen on sickly sweet foods or drinks. When I get my true morning sickness Ill go off coffee and even two squares of chocolate will make me feel awful, and I'll get bone tired and wont be able to stay awake past 8:30 (sucks, im such a night owl usually, and can survive on very little sleep)! Not looking foward to it....

Tictoc did you remember much from 14 years ago when you were preg?

Hi, Im relatively new here, ttc cycle one and due Aug 15th! looking for some people to share the next 8 month wait with! When are you due? :flower:

He Arj :wave:
I am due the 16th August..
Have u found a bump buddy yet?

H & H 9 months

Hi! A day after me! Race ya =D
Haha I havnt found an official bump buddy but all these ladies on here I will be keeping an eye on and thier symptoms and results etc! You are in Aussie ay, i laughed when i saw the 'mate' comment to sharn =D Im a kiwi, we say that over here too.
What do you think you're having? Im having a girl, i can feel it!! So this is your 4th baby??

Yeah I am in AU..Hello :wave: Neighbour
I think im having a boy.. my MS started about 7-8 weeks with my 2 boys, but our DD was the DAY af was due till about 10wks.. but then every pregnancy is different... Chinese Gender thing says boy and it was right all 3 times with my other kiddies...
Yes it is my 4th baby :) plenty in me yet.. I had my first son (different dad) when i was 17 (2 months from 18).. then my YS when i ws 20 then my DD when i was 26 so big age gap between middle and youngest child...

I cannot wait for this bub to kick and move ... i miss all that..

How r u feeling though?

Im feeling great :) i think i hva either a throat infection or tonsilitis atm...
and being in a small outback town, i cannot get in to see a doctor till monday morning.. and i phoned thursday morning for an appt...

having dramas sleeping through at night also.. wake at least 2 or 3 times a night and also when i try and have nanna nap with my daughter, i cannot sleep through that whole hour and a half either..

I would love to be your bump buddy and we can add more along the way :hugs: more the merrier i say

Skye x

Hi, Im relatively new here, ttc cycle one and due Aug 15th! looking for some people to share the next 8 month wait with! When are you due? :flower:

He Arj :wave:
I am due the 16th August..
Have u found a bump buddy yet?

H & H 9 months

Hi! A day after me! Race ya =D
Haha I havnt found an official bump buddy but all these ladies on here I will be keeping an eye on and thier symptoms and results etc! You are in Aussie ay, i laughed when i saw the 'mate' comment to sharn =D Im a kiwi, we say that over here too.
What do you think you're having? Im having a girl, i can feel it!! So this is your 4th baby??

Yeah I am in AU..Hello :wave: Neighbour
I think im having a boy.. my MS started about 7-8 weeks with my 2 boys, but our DD was the DAY af was due till about 10wks.. but then every pregnancy is different... Chinese Gender thing says boy and it was right all 3 times with my other kiddies...
Yes it is my 4th baby :) plenty in me yet.. I had my first son (different dad) when i was 17 (2 months from 18).. then my YS when i ws 20 then my DD when i was 26 so big age gap between middle and youngest child...

I cannot wait for this bub to kick and move ... i miss all that..

How r u feeling though?

Im feeling great :) i think i hva either a throat infection or tonsilitis atm...
and being in a small outback town, i cannot get in to see a doctor till monday morning.. and i phoned thursday morning for an appt...

having dramas sleeping through at night also.. wake at least 2 or 3 times a night and also when i try and have nanna nap with my daughter, i cannot sleep through that whole hour and a half either..

I would love to be your bump buddy and we can add more along the way :hugs: more the merrier i say

Skye x

yay! =) TicToc is a bump buddy, moved over from the TTC forum, and a few other ladies on here that are due a similar time :)wave: twickywabbit) I live on a dairy farm a bit outta town too, know how it feels. Wow you are a busy lady then with 3 kiddies and another on the way! Does that get really tiring? I find two hard work, we have a big 6 bedroom house DS does 0 percent of housework as he is dairy farmer and his job is "outside the fenceline" (which is fine with me cos we make great money and I dont have to work)! and he works 14 hour days with only 4 days off per month. And he hates housework, suits us both fine! But gets really busy with 2 kids at home and a house to run and business paperwork to do etc... A new baby is going to keep me on my toes!

How have your last 3 babies been, were they good babies? And did you have good births etc?

I had DD at 21 DS at nearly 24 and will be 27 1/2 when have this next one. I had ms worse with DD than DS, but not sure if it was just second pregnancy... guess Ill find out soon enough! I havnt found out this early that i was pregnant before, the other two a day after AF and this one 3 or 4 days before I was due for AF, so i kinda feel like I should be about 5 1/2 weeks not 4 1/2! Taking its time already....

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing today?
I was lol'ing at the "bump buddy" stuff. It did remind me of middle school too TicToc. But it got me thinking how cool it would be to have a daughter and hear all about her "best friend forever" and all that good stuff.
Arj- thanks for posting the pics. I really like it both ways but there's something sexy about how you have it now. I have never circuit trained but I hear it's so good. I mostly do Pilates on a reformer and then walk. But from what I have read I can't be on my back after my first trimester. Maybe I will move onto weights then.

Anyway, I haven't had any food aversions yet. As of today a healthy appetite for sure. I am getting reading to chow down with some good Chinese food. General Tso's is my favorite!!! Just spending some time with my hubby tonight maybe watching a movie.

Hope you all are having a good day! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->