I'm due 15th August, any one want a bump buddy? :)

im 4 weeks also! and do in august, but i don't know the exact date yet... im 17, will be 18 in january.. xxx hope all is well everyone!

I didn't have a scan or anything yet but I went to the clinic and had the test confirmed (insurance requirement) and they told me my due date is actually the 17th because 2012 is leap year. I never thought of that, but the online calculators I used didn't catch it either. I wonder how many of us are due a day earlier than we think. :dohh:

I didn't have a scan or anything yet but I went to the clinic and had the test confirmed (insurance requirement) and they told me my due date is actually the 17th because 2012 is leap year. I never thought of that, but the online calculators I used didn't catch it either. I wonder how many of us are due a day earlier than we think. :dohh:

Yea that would make sense! Cos I got my period on a Wednesday, usually you would count 40 weeks from then.... My due date came back as a Thursday by midwifes date chart but on internet it was a Wednesday! That will be why!

I hope I go early so I was happy for even just a one day change.... my second oldest son ships out for the military in June and has graduation from boot camp sometime at the very end of August or very beginning of September and I want to both be able to travel (I would be so crushed to miss it!) and also for him to be able to meet the bean. I will be buying a trampoline in July I think.....

My due date is August 18th and my birthday is August 11th. So close :)

That is funny ferens, are you hoping for a joint bday? My sister's bday is Aug 11th and this bean will be the fourth grandkid born in August and she always freaks out because she doesn't want anyone stealing her special day (she is 36 LOL). So far she's been lucky but she seems prety worried this time. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->