I'm due 15th August, any one want a bump buddy? :)

I am due August 15th as well! :) This is my number two. So excited.

HI Girls,

I am pregnant with my first baby due to arrive August 10th, 2011. Very excited about the baby. I am so over feeling hungry, and horrible all the time. I haven't been working full time so at least i get to spend all day on the couch sleeping away my life. I would also love to tell everyone but DH wants to keep it quiet for the meantime. It's hard to explain why at 8:30 you want to go home from things because you start to feel off. I wake up every morning numerous times for numerous reasons. I am thinking of taking up online gaming to pass the time.

Cheers
Africa

Hi ARJ, I already feel like we are bump buddies :winkwink:

Kitty Paws...I am due on the 18th! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,
It's so nice to see some of you from 2ww also got your BFP's!! Congrats to you! I am due on August 18th according to FF but have yet to see my Dr. They don't see me until week 8. I would love to wait with you and TicToc and share this journey together. You can PM me anytime and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

My projected due date is on or around august 13th. I'm so excited as this is will be my first baby and I'm looking forward to a Happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm due on August 13th with my first as well! :happydance:
Saw my doctor on Monday, cervix is closed and my hcg levels are awesome, so they scheduled my first appointment for January 12th when I'll be 9 weeks 3 days. Can't wait until then! Haven't had a single symptom yet besides a UTI and slightly sore boobs - if they hadn't found out I was pregnant by chance in the ER last week, I still would have no idea! :wacko:

Hi all! Lots of bump buddies, yay! :wave: I'm not telling friends and family about it till 12 weeks :-# (unless they guess beforehand due to my major bloated tummy) so it's nice to be able to chat about pregnancy on here!

3rd pregnancy, but feels different to the 1st two, I'm already feeling quite bloated in the tummy and achey, and a bit tired and waves of nausea, plus the bfp showed up 4 days earlier than the last two..
I've heard boy babies give beauty and girls take it away, and I'm already feeling like it's a girl! :pink: I can't wait to find out the sex so I can buy some cute lil baby clothes! I'm not going to tell f&f the gender, I like making them wait for a surprise! Tho I'll tell you all of course =)
I'm waiting for the morning sickness to kick in, (5 1/2 weeks last two times) I've already bought me some homeopathic Morning-Med spray from the health shop, it works a treat! I have to milk cows :mamafy: every second weekend so I'm gonna have SO much fun getting pood/weed on, getting up at 5am, and being tired/nauseous with it!! >.<

How are you all feeling? Any ideas on what you're having and will you find out at the 20 week scan??

Shannon, I'd love to be friends :) and yes, the pregnancy is goign really well getting huge now and i'm only 7 months lol

Pregnantgirl, you're supposed to be big at 7 months! I'm 4 weeks and feel huge! lol =)
My Mum was 14 when she had my oldest sister, they look like sisters now more than Mum and daughter! Then my sis had a baby at 16 so Mum was a grandma at age 30, crazy aye!!! A lot of people aren't even mothers by then!

Arj - So happy for you. How are you going to not spill the beans at Christmas?? I want to tell at Christmas sooo bad but I'm not 100% sure yet. Yes, I've heard that about boys and girls and I have to say last week my skin was a disaster but I woke up for the first time this morning with glowing, velvety like skin. I didn't even wear foundation or powder today, just a little bronzer for color. So hopefully it will stay this way. I am definitely finding out the sex. I can't wait! Did you find out the sex with your other two? By the way I love your hair. You're so gorgeous, you're going to have a beautiful baby. I feel pretty good but I have been bloated for days too.

Arj - So happy for you. How are you going to not spill the beans at Christmas?? I want to tell at Christmas sooo bad but I'm not 100% sure yet. Yes, I've heard that about boys and girls and I have to say last week my skin was a disaster but I woke up for the first time this morning with glowing, velvety like skin. I didn't even wear foundation or powder today, just a little bronzer for color. So hopefully it will stay this way. I am definitely finding out the sex. I can't wait! Did you find out the sex with your other two? By the way I love your hair. You're so gorgeous, you're going to have a beautiful baby. I feel pretty good but I have been bloated for days too.

Oh thanks for that, :flower: I only recently went blonde and chopped it all off, it used to be long and dark, big change! Getting used to it tho! I hope I have a cute baby, my DS was cute but my DD was unfortunate looking at birth due to a massively swollen head after36 hour labour and forceps delivery, nearly 10lb and had black fuzzy hair (which fell out and then went blonde), she looked like a mini sumo wreslter!! Not what we expected for our 1st child! :shock: Shes so cute now tho =)
I found out at 20 weeks with my daughter, then at 12 week scan with my son! Based on time of conception I was adamant my son was going to be a boy anyway, my DH was so excited! This time round I want another girl, he wants another boy! (my money is on a girl tho).
Good you have velvety skin, wouldnt that be nice the whole pregnancy! Mine is ok, one spot on my face but thats it. I just look really thick around tummy, not a good look since Im an A-cup breast size, makes me look so huge!!!

I'm going to try not to spill the beans at Xmas!! My sis in law is preg with second much wanted fertility baby at age 39, my other sister in law is undergoing treatment at the mo, and I always get preg 1st cycle ttc, so I'm kinda not popular when it comes to baby talk! I think it'll be easy to hold it in! Hopefully im not too sick and tired, that will be an obvious sign as usually i have tons of energy, and never turn down food =D
WHen are you going to make it public?

Arj-OMG, you're baby girl story had me laughing out loud!! I didn't know they could tell the sex at the 12 week scan. That is awesome! I'm not sure. I had this fantasy about telling everyone over the holiday but my hubby isn't too sure since it's still so early. It would just be such a nice memory, and if God forbid I mc, I don't think I would regret sharing the news. So I am thinking Christmas Eve if hubby agrees. Already told my mom. She is my best friend so I tell her everything. How did you know it was a boy? I have no clue what I will have but I will be happy with either. Is the medicine you said you were going to take for morning sickness? I live in the US so I need to find something for when the time comes. So are you going to work out during your pregnancy? I am but am having a hard time getting motivated, but I heard if you exercise during pregnancy it is a huge help, especially in helping to lose the baby weight. I would love to see your "before" hair pictures! You are inspiring me to cut mine again. I think about the baby pulling my long hair. Ouch!

I'm due a month before you but I was only here to say :p if you pop a day after your due date the baby would be born on my birthday.

Ok, ill try attatch a coupe photos... Was long and dark, then i cut it to shoulder length, then went a blonde bob! im/was a hairdresser so cutting it off was a big deal for me! haha

I concieved 1st DD on day 12 of cycle, then concieved DS day 16 of cycle (two days after ovulation) and this one 12 again. Its the whole 'male sperm are faster but die 1st' thing, so if you BD before Ovulation, the sperm get up there, no egg, boys die, girls last and fertilize egg! And if you BD on or after O, the sperm all swim there, boys get there 1st and fertilize egg and the poor girls get there too late! It def works, Mum had 4 girls and 4 boys doing it that way! (one of girls concieved day 10)!
I didnt know i could find out at 12 week scan either, but it was a different place than i went to with DD, and the man was really nice and had been doing it for a long time, and said it wasnt definite but he could see the start of something inbetween babys legs that didnt look female! And because of how late i concieved i pretty much knew it anyway, 20 week scan confirmed it clear as day! lol
Yea the med is for morning sickness, its kinda just some herbal kinda spray you spray in your mouth and its clear and tastes a bit like vodka lol, not alcaholic but its kinda got no flavour, just a bit bitter. Yes I def plan to work out during preg! I go to circuit class once a week at gym and try and run/walk when i can, and have a (very dusty) treadmill! Went to Zumba last night, defs feel the tiredness compared to normal!
I put on 22 kg (bout 50lbs) with my 1st pregnancy, and started out 10 kg heavier than i am now, and that was awful, so unfit and gross, and after i had baby i realized how fat i was! Took me a year and a bit to get it off plus the extra 10 kg i was carrying prior! Put on 12.5 kg with DS, ran almost every day, even on the day i had him (beforehand)! and was a little more careful with my diet! No McDonalds every day haha =)
You need to change your TTC status, youre onto the next stage now!! =)
You should tell your family, at least if you do (il whisper it) miscarry, at least youll have support and understanding. I hope i dont either, 2 close friends did at 5 weeks and Im 4wks+3 so its in the back of my mind! Im sure we both wont tho, next year we will both have a crying larger than life baby i bet! =)

Attachments

• a face 2.jpg
    a face 2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • All of us.jpg
    All of us.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
Congrats ladies on your pregnancies. im due 7th june

Hi, I was just wondering, the picture that u have posted, is that from ur previous pregnancy or is that u now? Cause that is one gorgeous bump!

Hi, Im relatively new here, ttc cycle one and due Aug 15th! looking for some people to share the next 8 month wait with! When are you due? :flower:

He Arj :wave:
I am due the 16th August..
Have u found a bump buddy yet?

H & H 9 months

Hi, Im relatively new here, ttc cycle one and due Aug 15th! looking for some people to share the next 8 month wait with! When are you due? :flower:

He Arj :wave:
I am due the 16th August..
Have u found a bump buddy yet?

H & H 9 months

Hi! A day after me! Race ya =D
Haha I havnt found an official bump buddy but all these ladies on here I will be keeping an eye on and thier symptoms and results etc! You are in Aussie ay, i laughed when i saw the 'mate' comment to sharn =D Im a kiwi, we say that over here too.
What do you think you're having? Im having a girl, i can feel it!! So this is your 4th baby??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->