Im elated! NT scan was perfect!!!

saveme

Reaction score
Im so happy, everytime its time to go get a scan Im super nervous and researching all the things that can go wrong... But all is well, all I can say is Glory to God. With pregnancies in the past all I have is bad memories and pain but it was all in Gods plan. And Im thankful! Here is a pic.. Now Im so ready for 2nd tri, oh and when tech seen lil beans nub she said her guess would be a girl! But secrectly I already know I believe God has already told me.:happydance::happydance: Heartbeat 140, Nt1.1mm, baby active as heck. Cant ask for more at this point I just continue to pray she'll be here soon enough happy and healthy.

Attachments

• 20140829_094421.jpg
    20140829_094421.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
Im so happy, everytime its time to go get a scan Im super nervous and researching all the things that can go wrong... But all is well, all I can say is Glory to God. With pregnancies in the past all I have is bad memories and pain but it was all in Gods plan. And Im thankful! Here are a couple of pics... Now Im so ready for 2nd tri, oh and when tech seen lil beans nub she said her guess would be a girl! But secrectly I already know I believe God has already told me.:happydance::happydance:

Great news! <3

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I have mine on Monday and also only have bad memories of past pregnancies so I'm very nervous!

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I have mine on Monday and also only have bad memories of past pregnancies so I'm very nervous!

Oh hun I will say a prayer for you and baby, cause I definitely know the feeling... But Im sure just as mine was all will be well. Good luck on Monday and keep me updated.

Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who stresses! I keep telling myself my last ultrasound 2 weeks ago was good so why couldn't this one be the same but sometimes I can't help but to worry. Very happy for you though nice to hear positive stories!

Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who stresses! I keep telling myself my last ultrasound 2 weeks ago was good so why couldn't this one be the same but sometimes I can't help but to worry. Very happy for you though nice to hear positive stories!

Im the same. Im sure all will be fine.

Congratulations, you must be really relieved. It's so stressful!! Just the anomaly scan to get through now...

Yay you were right everything went perfectly!

Congratulations, you must be really relieved. It's so stressful!! Just the anomaly scan to get through now...

What scan is that?!?! What do they check for? And how many weeks are you when you get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->