I'm getting close...

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
to our TTC date! We plan on starting in January, anyways I got AF yesterday right on time. So I looked ahead in the calendar and my next AF will be due the 16th of December, which puts my most fertile days the 27th of December to January 2nd. I think FF said that my ovulation day would be December 30th. I hope my DH lets us try then even though it is not January (he really wants to start in January). Otherwise I am not ovulating again until the end of January, and I don't want to wait until the end....I'm just being whiney! And incredibly impatient. I am going to talk to him tonight, and hopefully we get to try at the end of next month. Thanks for listening to me vent ladies!
:flower:

Oh and I also started temping again this morning, going to try to temp at 6am every morning. :)

Aww exciting stufff! :thumbup:
That's really cool - hope the time goes quickly for you :flower: xxx

I hope you get to try next month!!!

I'm in a similar situation. I thought my fertile time was going to be late December and DH said 'fine we can try a week early' but it looks like ovulation is going to be more like 19th December - not sure he'll be up for two weeks early. Bah.

Still, not long to go for you now, hun!!!!

K xx

I hope you get to try next month!!!

I'm in a similar situation. I thought my fertile time was going to be late December and DH said 'fine we can try a week early' but it looks like ovulation is going to be more like 19th December - not sure he'll be up for two weeks early. Bah.

Still, not long to go for you now, hun!!!!

K xx

Thanks so much Elpaba! I hope you get to start early too! Well in September I asked DH if we could move up TTC a month because I was so broody, and he said no. But then he said maybe we can start at the end of December, so I told him it would depend on when I ovulate. Well if AF and everything is on time it looks like end of December it will be. I just have to ask him again about the end of December...:happydance:

I hope he says yes!!

I see you also have a wedding anniversary coming up soon - something else nice to look forward to :)

Yeah I'm really excited about that as well too. And it is funny because if my hubby decided he is not ready at the end of December, my next ovulation period will fall on our 1 year anniversary, January 27th. So that would be fun too.

Aw, that would be lovely if you got pregnant on your anniversary.

My wedding anniversay so I hope I don't have to wait that long!!

Aw, that would be lovely if you got pregnant on your anniversary.

My wedding anniversay so I hope I don't have to wait that long!!

When is your wedding anniversary?

Thats great news its exciting it getting so close. I am TTC in Feb and I only have 2-3 cycles left depending on which one we start trying from. I was thinking this morning if everything goes to plan and I get a BFP quickly like last time then this time next year I will have a tiny little baby to look after. OMG.

Wishing us all a quick waiting time and hope it happens soon. Good Luck

SO.....I talked to my husband tonight.....AND....we are totally going to try at the end of December! I am so excited, only one more cycle and then we are TTC. I am on cloud nine at the moment. I think he softened up a bit because one of his friends wife just had a baby this week, and I think he is getting excited.

Congratulations thats great news... well done you. Its so exciting one more cycle to go woohoo.

OMG - that's so exciting!!! So so close for you now!

My wedding anniversary is May (5 years next year) - sorry, I seem to have typed a half-formed sentence last time!!

Kxx

OMG - that's so exciting!!! So so close for you now!

My wedding anniversary is May (5 years next year) - sorry, I seem to have typed a half-formed sentence last time!!

Kxx

Wow! 5 years that is awesome! Will this be your first child you are trying for soon? This will be our first.

Yes, it will be our first. It's taken us a little time to get around to it. We've been together nearly 12 years and married for 4.5!

The time just really feels right for us now. Though some how, the nearer it gets the harder it is to wait!

K x

SO.....I talked to my husband tonight.....AND....we are totally going to try at the end of December! I am so excited, only one more cycle and then we are TTC. I am on cloud nine at the moment. I think he softened up a bit because one of his friends wife just had a baby this week, and I think he is getting excited.

Awwww congrats :wohoo:

Good luck for then :hugs: Fingers crossed you get a sticky beanie and a quick BFP.

Thanks ladies, I just realized I said one more cycle... I was thinking about it and it really is the next cycle...ahhhh so nervous and excited at the same time.

Explain to him that it makes more sense!! I hope he agrees so yous are a month ahead!!

Let us know how you get on!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->