I'm going to sound like a fatty for saying this...

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
My favorite place to be right now is in the kitchen getting food to eat :haha::haha::haha: I love eating right now

Same here i'm constantly hungry. Always on the prowl for food. lol.

Here here. My husband is always making fun of me cause I am always hungry. I do try to snack on the good stuff though like fruit.

I'll join the fatty wagon lol! Seems all I do these days are pee and eat :haha:

Right there with you girls!! Hahaha. All I want to do is eat eat eat but as soon as I make something to eat another thing sounds better :dohh:

hahaha, that's why I loooove buffets now.
I'm like: "holy crap I want mashed taters!"
*two seconds later*
"holy crap I gotta get some meatballs!"
*another couple seconds pass*
"holy crap I NEED some cucumbers!"
:rofl:

OH buffet sounds like a perfect idea. Maybe need to go out tonight. Thanks for the idea LOL.

Oh nooooo katerdid you just made me so hungry.. I'm thinking going out to a buffet tonight sounds like a good plan.. Hmmm.. LOL

If I'm not eating, I'm thinking about doing it! My sister said that all I do is talk about food... and I think she's right. Its really bad if I'm in a grocery store without my husband. Half of the store could end up in my cart. And then never get eaten (except the ice cream!) because once I get it home, it no longer sounds good. :dohh: :haha:

Lol, sorry, if it's any consultation I've made myself hungry now! :haha:

Buffets are the bestest lol...

Yessss they are the best!! Lol I think I'll go make a bunch of food and have my own buffet :haha:

I'm starved all the time too!! It's kind of annoying! Lol

Right there with you girls!! Hahaha. All I want to do is eat eat eat but as soon as I make something to eat another thing sounds better :dohh:
:haha::haha::haha: totally me...i go to the freage and as i am getting me something i see ten more things and i think "ill be back for you":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh nooooo katerdid you just made me so hungry.. I'm thinking going out to a buffet tonight sounds like a good plan.. Hmmm.. LOL

oooo i wish my husband wasn't on a diet...maybe ill just have to go with out him :haha:

Hahah I'm proud of myself, I decided I'd eat a salad wjth my lunch, even though the pizza, and burrittos looked better! LOL. Think I'll eat a burritto too... :haha: I'll go alone if I've got to! Feel like being a fatty today.

thank you ladies now i don't feel so bad :haha: i feel more normal

So, got so hungry for hummus, kitkats, gummy worms, italian ice and root beer floats that I HAD to go to the store just now to buy it all. I'm siting on my couch now surrounded by food just chowing down.
God I love being preggo!! :haha:

I'm glad my hubby is at work lol. He'd be laughing at me right now.

Mmmm... root beer floats. Unfortunately I have neither ice cream nor root beer! Maybe if I ever get my floors done today, I'll reward myself with a trip to the store. :laugh2:

Now I'm off to stick a blueberry pie in the oven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->