I'm having another girl!!

Congratulations!! I think age is involved in if your insurance covers it as well. I know mine would have covered it if I was 35+. I decided to just go with the normal screening since there have never been any problems in mine or my husbands families.

Congratulations!! I think age is involved in if your insurance covers it as well. I know mine would have covered it if I was 35+. I decided to just go with the normal screening since there have never been any problems in mine or my husbands families.

For us it's bc of the type of insurance we have. I'm 32 so otherwise it wouldn't have covered...

Congrats!! That would be so awesome to find out gender so early!

I want to get a blood test but I haven't had an appointment yet to discuss options. Whats the difference between this and harmony? Also, can they seal the gender result in an envelope for you?

Congrats!! That would be so awesome to find out gender so early!

I want to get a blood test but I haven't had an appointment yet to discuss options. Whats the difference between this and harmony? Also, can they seal the gender result in an envelope for you?

I think harmony is a very similar test. Not sure the exact differences... For sure they can tell you the sex any way you want ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->