• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm hoping this month is my :bfp: because...

Aw, waiting2b, those are some very good reasons! Particularly about your hubby being deployed. Best of luck! I actually have thought about 1/1/11 being a lucky #, too...

lol! This christmas my family is coming to me -- and I'm dreading it like mad! I'd be due for it, too, so it will be a Nightmare. :rofl:

I so empathise with you wives whose partners are only around so often. :hugs: We only get a couple chances a year because of how stress affects my cycle, so I've learned to be patient.

All very good reasons to especially want this month to be a success!

SUPER CUTE SUITE!

I hope this is my month because I will be testing right before my DH :cake: Bday!

well i must be mad, timing is not good for me. lol. we have 6 kids between us so christmas is VERY expensive.my youngest will be 5 on 1/1/11 and if this is my month i will be due 3/1/11. xxxxxx
but still wishing for my jan 2011 baby xxx

These are some amazing reasons ladies and i think every single one of us should be granted with our bfp`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...because a BFP this month would make me due 24th Jan 2011, a day before my one and only biological child's 20th birthday. The whole thing would be like history repeating itself, though last time I was 17 and this time I'm 37.. OMG !!! lol :) that's my reason x

id reallly really like this cycle to get me a bfp because.......

id be due the 10th of jan... my birthday :D what a great present that would be.. :cloud9:

also can you imagine how cute the xmas bump would be by then.. :happydance:

i hoping this is my month because id get my BFP on my 22nd birthday xx

Looks like a number of potential birthday presents in the works. ;-) FX for you ladies.

notquitesure, that would be amazing timing!

Ooo love that beach wear! I'm hoping for :bfp: this month as the EDD given is my sons b'day, he would be made up with a brother/sister for that and also it would be my partners first time as a dad and so want to give and share that experiance with him :D

xx

I would like a BFP this month because it would be a wonderful start to the New Year. x

It would be the perfect birthday present ( testing 7th may, birthday is the 9th)

I want a BFP this month as my daughter keeps asking me if she can have a baby brother or sister again and I would love to give her what she wants (as well as what I want). Pregnancy is the only time I feel good about my body and I want to feel that again! I also miss maternity clothes and want to get some cute ones for my holiday :)

These are all lovely reasons! It's so uplifting hearing from everyone.

i have been trying for 4 1/2 years, i have an angel (march 2009) and i would like to have my dreams come true of having a family

Ladies these are all such beautiful and peronal reasons.

Has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Here's lots of :dust: for sticky beans all around

Lumpx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"