• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm hoping this month is my :bfp: because...

M

moxie08

... I want to wear this on my summer holiday this year!

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5147-O6TeML._SX315_SY375_.jpg

;-)

Go on, why are you hoping this is your month? Any special plans?
I think we need some PMA. :hugs:

I LOVE that suit!!!
My reason is:

I'd love a January baby! Plus I am more than ready! :)

I'd like my BFP this month because:

I've been trying for 8 years with no joy ...

I could be due on either 27 December (which is my nephew's birthday) or the 3 January (which is my sisters birthday) depending on which dates you use for ovulation!!

I was poorly all the way through January with a vomiting bug, had a chemical pregnancy in February, my wonderful Father-in-Law passed away in March and I think I'm due some good luck quite frankly ...

And ... a psychic we saw said that DH and I would have some really good news at the end of April ...

Are those good enough reason??? ;)

Hope we all get our BFP's for whatever reasons ... that Tankini is very very cute though :)

xxxx

I could be due on either 27 December (which is my nephew's birthday) or the 3 January (which is my sisters birthday) depending on which dates you use for ovulation!!

I was poorly all the way through January with a vomiting bug, had a chemical pregnancy in February, my wonderful Father-in-Law passed away in March and I think I'm due some good luck quite frankly ...

And ... a psychic we saw said that DH and I would have some really good news at the end of April ...

Hope we all get our BFP's for whatever reasons ... that Tankini is very very cute though :)

xxxx

:hugs:

All of those are good reasons! Sometimes, it's good to have a fun/frivolous reason to add to all the serious and deep ones. A bit like icing on a really nice cake that you can't wait to eat!

xxxx

:hugs:

All of those are good reasons! Sometimes, it's good to have a fun/frivolous reason to add to all the serious and deep ones. A bit like icing on a really nice cake that you can't wait to eat!

I also can't wait to make DH a Daddy because I just know that he's going to be such an amazing Daddy and the first time I see him holding our baby in his arms I'm just going to burst with pride and love :cry::baby::thumbup:

Plus, I have a whole nursery already decorated in my head, and I want to see it become a reality!!! LOL ... I'll shut up now!!

Oh, oh, and I can't wait to buy little shoes, I love little shoes!!! :blush: xxx

Hi Ladies,

If I get my BFP this month I would be due on or around 7/1/11 but I would really like my BFP this month as I would like a ickle sticky bean to be growing and on his/her way when we celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary in July! Does this count for a good enough reason? lovely suit!

Because I wouldn't have to worry about spending another Christmas w/ DH's crazy family. :rofl: A bit mean?

Gosh there are so many reasons I want it this month! haha. We have been trying for 17 cycles and this is sadly our last cycle to try for 7-9 months while my Hubby is deployed. I would be due on 1/1/11 which is so perfect cause 11 is my favorite number and two 11's would be soo lucky. I would test on my step-sons birthday! and I would be viable ( i have that iphone pregnancy calculator) on 12/11/10 that another date I love. So yeah. Silly things but I just really want this month to be our month mostly cause its our last shot for awhile. :)

So it's not just me Aaragorn? BTW, saw your post about faint line (I think on the SMEP board). Fx'd for you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->