I'm hoping this weekend is the weekend, fingers crossed x

pumpkin007

Reaction score
I miscarried march and have have just finished a 2nd cycle and according to my calculations, I should be most fertile this weekend, so I am hoping this could be it, fingers crossed for me. I am still feeling so aprehensive about getting pg again and hoping that if i get caught I can relax to some degree, I was 12 weeks when I miscarried but still shocked how much it affected me, good luck everyone who is trying too x

First off I want to say good luck and I hope you get your sticky forever baby soon..

Second, why did you say you were shocked at how much it affected you, to have a loss at 12 weeks..I also suffered my 1st loss at 12 weeks and it hit me hard.. 12 weeks is like a milestone... no more worry of mc.. I think anyone who wants to be pregnant will be affected by a loss at any stage..

I am not sure why I was surprised at how I felt, the baby was very much wanted but I guess I was naive in my thinking, some people around me made me feel like I was overeacting (even though it had happened to them) so I guess i thought I would be able to deal with it better, after being on these boards I know I am normal, please dont think I am cold hearted in for stating that I was shocked :)

No, I dont think that at all.. I was just curious as to why you said that but now I understand.. I think many ppl think you should get over it and so all the common mc comments... but it is hard.. and yes your normal.. all people are affected differently..

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->