I'm in a tricky situation..

I know I haven't participated in this thread, but I want to echo the other ladies. It is a brave and selfless choice you are making. You are so strong, and I'm so happy to hear your adoption will be open on your terms. Wishing you all the best and happy you found all of these wonderful women to support you throughout this pregnancy and after as well. Biggest hugs

I've just read your whole thread and just wanted to say I hope your ok and if you've had your baby girl (I'm sure you have if your due date was 7th jan) then I hope the labour went ok and you and baby are doing well.
Whatever you decide now just remembered you know what's best for you and yoyr baby and no one can tell you otherwise! Xxxx

Is there any update here? Have you had your baby yet? If so how are you feeling?

Nadia, you are so incredibly brave to go through all this, to seek for help and to make the best decision for your baby and yourself.

i hope your therapy is progressing well and that soon you will be able to find some more peace for yourself and learn to love yourself more, you deserve every bit of it. it takes so much courage and responsibility and maturity to pull off everything you've done so far, including something so selfless like adoption.

xxx take care lady <3

I hope everything is going smoothly for you and little one xx

Hey everyone. As I'm sure you already figured, I had my baby. I gave birth at 5:08 pm on January 9th. She weighed 6 pounds exactly and is named Olivia. She is doing well with her parents.

I'm glad wee one is doing well and I hope you are too? <3

Adoption is one of the most beautiful and selfless things a person can do. You should be very proud of yourself honey:hugs:

You have truly done an amazing thing. Big hugs to you. I hope you are okay.

:hugs: hope you are doing okay

I'm glad that everything went well with the delivery and hope it's working out with the adopted family! How are you feeling about that though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->