I'm in shock... go onto youtube and search....................

Er, bullshit. I only got as far as the beauty and the beast one but it looked as if the guy was searching for the word sex in all the clips?? I could look at alot of pictures and find the word sex. I certainly would never have seen it if it hadn't been 'pointed out'. Not sure about other films but I thought Disney films had a few adult jokes to give us a laugh too?

Pervert? No. Damn funny man making kids films funny for parent? Yes

Guess you haven't watched any new kids films. Full of sexual inuendo. Shrek being one of the ones that springs to mind

Er, bullshit. I only got as far as the beauty and the beast one but it looked as if the guy was searching for the word sex in all the clips?? I could look at alot of pictures and find the word sex. I certainly would never have seen it if it hadn't been 'pointed out'. Not sure about other films but I thought Disney films had a few adult jokes to give us a laugh too?

Yep loads of kids films have adult jokes in them, nothing outwardly rude or obvious, but i've lost count of the amount of times I've watched a kids film as an adult and laughed at things which I didn't as a child as I just didn't get it back then. It's nothing new.

Disney subliminal messages :nope: It basically shows hidden things on Disney cartoons. Its sickening!!!!!!! They have hidden images of Penis, boobs, naked woman, the word 'sex' and more. Innocent children watch Disney and as parents we assume that its all sweet and innocent. :sick: I feel ill after watching it. I clicked on the video that shows an evil Mickey Mouse image... but there are lots of different ones on there. Even Mr Tumnus from the lion the witch and the wardrobe is the double of an evil god or something ( they show you an image of him and then this evil god in witchcraft?? ) and the ''hidden'' message on that is that he is a pervert.... See for yourselves. Its just horrible!!!!!!

I think 'sickening' is a slight over reaction to some geeks with too much time on their hands, you felt ill after watching it? Really

If you look closely at anything you could find elements of whatever you wanted tbh

I have a son with autism and I often see his elements of his behaviour in his little sister, mainly because I am tuned in to his traits, but for his sister it's just general toddler behaviour.

Same principal, if you want to find something then you will.

I question how anyone can call these subliminal messages, since so many of us grew up watching disney and have no awareness and have not been affected by it in any way whatsoever

I think it's a huge shame that anybody gives this kind of crap the time of day, so what if there is a part of something that could be viewed as a penis? Over sexualising things or what, it's only going to be viewed as a penis by immature people who still can't look at anything remotely cylindrical without giggling like a 12 year old

You guys disappoint - 3 pages and no one's linked the Rainbow plucking and twanging song?!

Sorry just had to post it :rofl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XC0SEK_Yfk

So what if you can see some naked body on a window in a cartoon. it's a body, everyone has one. I don't see the big deal.

Whole things pretty sad tbh. It's only there after somebody with no life spends hours searching for something to be there.

I would guess anyone that has a problem with it has a problem with most kids films nowadays. Cause in every single film theres parts that the adults will laugh at while the kids look at you saying ''Er why's that funny!''

I cant believe I went on to youtube and google :haha:

It doesnt bother me, some of them were ridiculous and I didnt see them til the saddo on youtube highlighted it. Same as cbeebies, theres sexual innuendo's sometimes but kids dont notice because they dont know what they mean.

x

Havent seen that clip in years :D

Cant remember if its Duck Tails, some Disney duck any way in the house there is a pic of a roasted duck with RIP Grandpa or something to that effect, that always makes me chuckle :haha:

https://www.snopes.com/disney/disney.asp

Check that page out. :)

Oh my word... I don't think I've laughed that hard in years, never seen the "Twangers and balls" video before :haha:

On a note, although most of these are photoshopped/rumour, I am finding quite a few articles on the Rescuers nude scene

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/251532.stm

Not that it bothers me much either way, but an odd thing to detail onto a childrens' movie.

:rofl: You know the human mind is set to get patterns where there aren't any or were some were added in retrospect- you don't need to believe any bs you find on the internet :rofl:

By the way, you can see wnags on young goku ain dragonball and it is just harmless :haha:

Oh my word... I don't think I've laughed that hard in years, never seen the "Twangers and balls" video before :haha:

On a note, although most of these are photoshopped/rumour, I am finding quite a few articles on the Rescuers nude scene

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/251532.stm

Not that it bothers me much either way, but an odd thing to detail onto a childrens' movie.

There's a pic of it on Snopes. Yeah, that one is deliberate :lol:

Aw LOL c'mon I'm sure the animators put a few little harmless bits and bobs in each cartoon...especially back in the day when it was all hand drawn (jeez what a boring job!).

But seriously people are always looking for some other way to make Disney evil (insert comedic evil laugh) apart from Walk Disney being a bit of a ****.

Who cares if you pause each film every other frame and squint at the screen and try and make words out of scenery that are naughty?

I have enough things I hate about the Disney empire (apart from Tigger - Tigger gets forgiven anything!) in terms of the endless reams of pink infested drippy princess tat without having to see evils where none are there!

I have enough things I hate about the Disney empire (apart from Tigger - Tigger gets forgiven anything!) in terms of the endless reams of pink infested drippy princess tat without having to see evils where none are there!

Ooooo, see Brave :) It's pixar, but takes away the whole pink concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->