Im nervously pregnant

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
I've got pcos and weight issues and while having tests and being on meds I fell pregnant with #4. I ovulated ( consultant with bloods) a week late.
I had over a week or spotting and cramping and was anxious.
I had scan but so early they saw nothing :( but spotting stopped after scan :s
Well hgc levels were 167 and 48hrs later were 498 so I'm guessing that's good.
I'm "roughly" 4 weeks 6 days. ( lmp 1st Sept but ovulation 26th sept)
I'm so nervous as I can't get this weight off and scared I'm not gonna be able to stop the gain :(

When I put in your ovulation date it says you are 5 weeks but your guess isn't that far off and probably more accurate then theses online tools anyways. I believe HCG levels have to be 1,000 for a sac to be visible. Your HCG looks good. Has the spotting stopped now? As for the weight.. well I am not looking forward to gaining more weight myself but it is something that will happen. We will just have to focus on losing it after delivery. Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

This isn't directly weight related, but I have pcos and have had multiple early losses because of it. The thing I swear has helped me in my two successful pregnancies is following a pcos diet - particularly in the early weeks. Avoid sugar and white carbs - anything that can cause an insulin spike. Stick to foods that are low gi. Odd things like rice cakes that you would think are a healthy choice can spike your insulin, and you don't want that with ocos. It also had the advantage of making me lose a few pounds in the first trimester...

... though I am making up for it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->